Here is my recommendation in Puncak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my recommendation in Puncak

If you are looking for a new scenery or location to explore. Do go over to Puncak, a mountain tourism area near to Jakarta, Bogor City and Bandung.
    I will like to recommend this restaurant, B'tur Resto & Cafe. It has an exterior of "Modern - Barn" looks. They serves various cuisine; Western, Asian and Arabian. They also serves quite a selection of espresso or coffee, whereby the beans are originated from various part of Indonesia; Ulee Kareng, Kopi Luwak, Aceh, Sidikalang and many more.
    They also have shisha there.

You can check out their social media accounts, below:
    www.facebook.com/bturpnck
    www.instagram.com/bturpnck

They recently has a new launched product, which is "SiROTBAK". It is an Indonesian Grilled Bread, however unlike other grilled bread in Indonesia. Their product is home-made; baked and made freshly from the bread loaf itself. It has also a different type of texture; chewy, crispy and crunchy unlike the others out there.

Here is their social media accounts for the grilled bread for your reference.
    www.instagram.com/sirotbak
    www.facebook.com/Sirotbak

For further question, you can contact them directly too Line ID: bturpnck E-mail: [email protected] atau [email protected]

To get there, you just have to type "B'tur Resto & Cafe" in your Google Maps or Waze to get the direct direction to head there.

I hope this information will be useful for you.Have a great day ahead.

​​​​​​Cheers mate.
Working...
X