Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Home delivery in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home delivery in Jakarta

Hi all,

You know one of those days where you arrive home and you're really not in mood for going out or cooking? Well, today is one of those days...

So... I did a little search on the internet for places where to order from but I had few results. Can you please share numbers that you know we can order food from and get delivered to your house?

I already got the numbers from:

MacDonalds: 14045 (24h)
    Pizza Hut: 63850626
    Hoka hoka bento: 500505
    KFC: 14022

I couldn't find any indonesian food or any with anything "healthy". Would love to have something like that.

FO.ICARUS

Most Indonesia carry-out & delivery is local. Ours involves a phone call to a near by satay place and a pick-up 1/2 hour later, usually by our driver. If the driver is already off, then a short walk to a row of nearby warung can produce most any of the Indonesian staples. If I am too tired (lazy) to go myself, our housekeeper is happy to go. (I think it provides an opportunity to take in the latest local gossip.) If you want Indonesia deliver, my suggestion is to scout your neighborhood, try a few warung, pick the ones you like and get the HP numbers of the proprietors. I would wager that for a small fee, any of them would be willing to deliver in response to a call.

Comment

Something I miss terribly when back in the old country is that in Indonesia virtually every warung and a good many corner shops will deliver anything, anytime. It does require local knowledge, however, and phone numbers that are useful in Pondok Indah are not much use in Slipi.

Comment

Hiya FO.Icarus,

As my fellow forumers have pointed out, most eateries will provide delivery (locally). Definitely scout out your area and get their phone numbers. I find most of them offer free delivery even when you only order a pack of nasi padang!

Comment

Fast service of PHD

You guys maybe wanna try PHD-Pizza Hut Delivery. They guarantee to deliver the food under 30 minutes. And surprisingly they give pizza voucher if they late. I usualy check the website for menu and do online ordering. Here is the site www.phd.co.id or call 500600.. Good luck

Comment

THE UPPER CRUST
            Mary Ann Wiley
            KITCHEN

Phone:
            +62 21 718 0511
            Mobile:
            - Waris: +62 812 966 2903
            Fax:
            +62 21 7179 2027

E-mail for order:
            [email protected]
            www.uppercrustjakarta.com
            [FONT=Verdana]As a stranger give it welcome.
            There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
            Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
            [/FONT]

Comment

You could also try dropping Carrot Cake a PM, I am not sure if she is still reading or what she is producing nowadys, but her food is excellent
              [FONT=Verdana]As a stranger give it welcome.
              There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
              Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
              [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by kim& mika View Post
                You could also try dropping Carrot Cake a PM, I am not sure if she is still reading or what she is producing nowadys, but her food is excellent
                Very excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakhsha View Post
                  You guys maybe wanna try PHD-Pizza Hut Delivery. They guarantee to deliver the food under 30 minutes. And surprisingly they give pizza voucher if they late. I usualy check the website for menu and do online ordering. Here is the site www.phd.co.id or call 500600.. Good luck
                  They are not on time anymore. My kids like Pizza Hut pizzas so I am their permanent customer. It is about 2 months that delivery takes 45-55 minues.They don't bring voucher!Most of the times I call on Sundays. Maybe they are too busy. The distance is only 5 minutes by motorbike!
                  "Life is the thought of smelling flowers on the soil of another planet." Sohrab Sepehri

Comment

you can try Pesan Delivery, they cover restaurants that originally doesnt have their own delivery service. Ask for their latest restaurant list. You can call them on 14090. May you have a nice and healthy meal

http://www.pesandelivery.com/web/guest/home
                    - when writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen -

Comment

Yukai Shabu Sushi Delivery Jakarta

Hi hv you guys heard about Yukai Shabu Sushi it's a Japanese Catering & Delivery Service.You may contact Yukai Shabu Sushi by ✆ 02168552547 - BB PIN. 2629A723They closed on Sunday. Online menu & info -> www.yukaishabusushi.com & http://facebook.com/yukai.shabusushi . You guys can find Yukai Shabu Sushi on twitter too -> @yukaishabusushi . It's HEALTHY Delicious Shabu & Sushi!

Comment

I totally agree. I have heard every imaginable excuses in the book from them (flat tyre, macet, banjir, tabrakan, etc etc). They brought with them apology voucher everytime but its no consolation when you had to wait over an hour for a meal that was promised to be there in 30 minutes.
                        Originally posted by Mina_H View Post
                        They are not on time anymore. My kids like Pizza Hut pizzas so I am their permanent customer. It is about 2 months that delivery takes 45-55 minues.They don't bring voucher!Most of the times I call on Sundays. Maybe they are too busy. The distance is only 5 minutes by motorbike!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakhsha View Post
                          Personally, I prefer to contact the Pizza HUT Restaurant which is close to my place not from phd.
                          I smile.

Comment

Originally posted by FO.ICARUS View Post

MacDonalds: 14045 (24h)
                            Pizza Hut: 63850626
                            Hoka hoka bento: 500505
                            KFC: 14022

Bakmie Gajah Mada (noodles) = 565 5007 / http://www.bakmigm.com/menu/noodle-menu?page=1
                            Gokana Teppan (ramen) = 781 1000 / www.gokanaresto.com
                            I smile.

Comment

solaria?

Comment

Working...
                              X