Tomorrow Night (thursday 18th June)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Night (thursday 18th June)

Are bars open? I have colleagues in town from HK was planning to go for a quick drink after work but I'm told that many (all?) bars may be closed?

Thanks

HMHB

Maybe the hotel bars are open?
    Cicak Magnet

Comment

Depends on the area of course. Most in JakUt and JakBar will be open. (Westerners from HK or locals?)
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
        Depends on the area of course. Most in JakUt and JakBar will be open. (Westerners from HK or locals?)

Westerners

Comment

Ok. Otherwise I would have given some tips on Cantonese scene over here.
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

Wouldn't be so sure that most will be open. I got notice from E&O, as well as Nip & Dram, that both are closed Wed 17 and Thurs 18. Probably best bet is the hotel bars as bas_azz suggested....

Comment

Usually on the first couple of nights everything is closed

Comment

Yup. Closed for two daysss...

Stock your beer at home.

Comment

You all go to the wrong places. You should know by now Selatan is very prone to extremism.
                  [FONT=arial black]
                  [/FONT]

Comment

Both Social House and Paulner Brauhaus were open last night. I didn't go to Paulner but walked by and were people at the bar - sign outside only said in recognition of start of Ramadan no band was playing. Went to Social House for dinner - they were serving booze, just had to use regular (e.g. not wine) glasses.

Comment

Working...
                    X