Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find a sousvide cooker in Indonesia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys, did anyone actually find a supplier for these in Jakarta.. Anova or Sansair would be awesome.. Please help..

Comment

I bought anova from a friend who came to visit from UK. Let me know if anyone need one since they are visiting again this mid July 2017. The downturn is they jack up the price to cover the shipping cost (and partially recover some of their airfare). The upturn is that it'll be hand carry, so there shouldn't be any problem with customs.

Comment

You can find some sellers at Tokopedia. I bought mine there.

Comment

Hi, you can buy anova precision cooker for sous vide here: https://www.tokopedia.com/dipovespo/...vide-bluetooth

Comment

you better buy it from US, EU or China and have it shipped here, the Indo sellers on tokoepdia multiply the price by 4 or 5 when they reseller this kind of products (any low depend product is extremly expensive in Indo, seller hope people who are afraid of shipping from overseas will pay the super high price they are asking, and some indo buyer do, so sellers continue...). Shipping takes a bit longer, but at least you don't feel like you are getting ripped off, and save a bunch of $$. I had mine shipped from china, super happy with it.

Comment

So I recently tried buying Anova direct and get it shipped here. In short, it wasn't a good experience. The tokopedia seller listed the bluetooth version at Rp3.1 million while the anova website quoted US$ 129 plus US$ 29 for shipping which came to about Rp 2.2 million. I figured it was cheaper to buy direct so I went ahead and made the order. The package arrived in Indonesia within 5 days of purchase but it took more than one additional week to clear custom. Custom officer asked me to submit proof of purchase (credit card statement) and invoice for the purchase. And then I had to pay import duty and a bunch of tax totalling Rp 837,000 plus custom warehousing fee of IDR 50,000 (apparently I have to pay for the custom officer being slow). If that's not enough, the courier charged me IDR 200,000 for custom clearance paperworks. So I ended up paying around Rp 3.3 million while I could have got it cheaper and much faster at Tokopedia.

Comment

Working...
              X