Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telur Ayam Murah

[FONT=arial] [SIZE=3]Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
    Dengan menyebut Nama Allah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha penyayang.
    ================================================== ================
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Anda butuh suplai telur untuk Toko Sembako Anda?
    Atau untuk Toko Kue Anda atau Mungkin Anda ingin membuka warung telur kecil-kecilan.
    [COLOR=black][SIZE=5]Silahkan pesan langsung pada Kami
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=red](Insya Allah harga yang kami berikan dibawah pasaran)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/FONT]
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=red]
    [FONT=arial]Rumah Telur Dwi Sejahtera – Distributor Telur Ayam Negeri
    [/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=arial][SIZE=3]
    Rumah Telur Dwi sejahtera merupakan Distributor langsung telur Ayam Negeri.
    Kami datangkan langsung telur ayam negeri dari peternak ayam di daerah Jawa Timur, sehingga sudah terjamin mutu dan kualitasnya.
    [/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]

[QUOTE][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Mengapa Anda harus pesan di Rumah Telur Dwi Sejahtera?[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3]
    a. INSYA ALLAH menyediakan telur-telur kualitas terbaik.
    b. INSYA ALLAH menawarkan harga yang sangat bersaing.
    c. INSYA ALLAH Timbangan Telur kami PAS , tanpa dikurangi sedikitpun.
    d. INSYA ALLAH siap melayani pesanan Anda sampai ditujuan.
    e. INSYA ALLAH gudang tempat penyimpanan telur terjamin kebersihannya
    f. INSYA ALLAH kapanpun,dimanapun siap melayani pesanan Anda melalui telepon, email, social media maupun datang langsung.

[/SIZE]
    [/FONT][FONT=arial]

[/FONT][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]
    [FONT=arial]Untuk Pemesanan, Silahkan Hubungi :[/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=arial]
    [SIZE=6]Widyan[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]0882 1141 9040
    0888 9151 986
    021- 95094493
    0812 8404 4127

Alamat : Ruko CBD Blok A3 No.27 Ciledug Tangerang
    Pin BB : 7D2936EA
    [FONT=arial]

[SIZE=4]
    Tunggu apalagi, segera pesan telur ayam negeri di [SIZE=5]Rumah Telur Dwi Sejahtera.[/SIZE]

Karena kami merupakan distributor Penjualan Telur MURAH, TERPECAYA, TERJAMIN , BERKUALITAS dan AMANAH!!!!!!!
    [COLOR=red]KAMI PILIHAN TEPAT UNTUK BISNIS ANDA.[/COLOR]

Wassalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    [/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]
    [/FONT]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RmhTelurDwiSejahtera; 30-10-14, 16:05.

Originally posted by RmhTelurDwiSejahtera View Post
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=black][SIZE=5][SIZE=3][COLOR=red](Insya Allah harga yang kami berikan dibawah pasaran)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=arial] [/FONT][FONT=arial][SIZE=3]a. INSYA ALLAH menyediakan telur-telur kualitas terbaik.
    b. INSYA ALLAH menawarkan harga yang sangat bersaing.
    c. INSYA ALLAH Timbangan Telur kami PAS , tanpa dikurangi sedikitpun.
    d. INSYA ALLAH siap melayani pesanan Anda sampai ditujuan.
    e. INSYA ALLAH gudang tempat penyimpanan telur terjamin kebersihannya
    f. INSYA ALLAH kapanpun,dimanapun siap melayani pesanan Anda melalui telepon, email, social media maupun datang langsung.

[/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]

[/FONT]
    Moderators, I hope this post is not a problem. I'm working off the assumption that this a business posting, rather than a "real forum member", so I don't have to be too kind?

So, I'm not a Muslim or an Indonesian, and I am wondering... is using "Insya Allah" this many times in a business context a normal thing? It seems like the religious component is really heavy handed here. English speaking Christians sometimes say,"God willing", but having one say it to me while making promises about his business would definitely be a problem. What I mean, to be clear, is that when you offer me something, but then say, "we hope" right afterwords, it kind of makes the offer seem worthless. (the other person just said it is not "guaranteed") Is that the same here?

Also, how common is it to advertise using religious phrases? [FONT=arial][SIZE=3]"Dengan menyebut Nama Allah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha penyayang." [SIZE=2]There is a new-ish mini-market around Bandung that uses Sanskrit for their signs. Does this have a positive effect on you, make you more likely to shop with these companies?

Is this more culture than religion?

Maybe I'm being silly and pointing out something that everyone else just accepts as normal, but I'm from the Bible-Belt, and I reckon I could have counted the business that advertised like this in my town on one hand (not including religious bookstores).
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Happyman. It is obvious the ad is not for you since it is posted in Bahasa Indonesian. You can just find your eggs elsewhere.

There are quite a few of these ads put in here. I doubt the posters have a clue as to who is reading the forum in general. Many times they just hire someone to place the ads in as many places as they can.
      [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Some love to milk Apostate.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
        [/FONT]
        So, I'm not a Muslim or an Indonesian, and I am wondering... is using "Insya Allah" this many times in a business context a normal thing? It seems like the religious component is really heavy handed here. English speaking Christians sometimes say,"God willing", but having one say it to me while making promises about his business would definitely be a problem. What I mean, to be clear, is that when you offer me something, but then say, "we hope" right afterwords, it kind of makes the offer seem worthless. (the other person just said it is not "guaranteed") Is that the same here?
        No, it is definitely not normal. Certainly not for general advertising. I can say maybe using it once, but certainly not all over the place like the OP. Might be different if he was advertising in a muslim newspaper or something. This is obviously a case of not knowing their target audience in this forum, and just terrible advertising skills. Not to mention that I can't imagine very many people here are looking for wholesale eggs.

In general, Muslims are suggested to not make definitive statements about the future to which they may not have control over . For example, if someone invites you to dinner, it is recommended to say "Insya Allah I will be there" than just "I will be there". The latter is seen to presuppose Allah's will. However, Insya Allah is supposed to be an earnest promise, meaning that one will do everything in their power to fulfill the promise. Unfortunately in the colloquial use, many people misuse it as an escape clause.

As an aside, the other day on a Garuda flight I was on, the captain made an announcement in flight which include, "We will arrive in Denpasar at 7:34, Insya Allah". Which would be the correct use of the term. However, I can not imagine a western pilot making such an announcement. He might get dragged out of the cockpit.

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post
          No, it is definitely not normal. Certainly not for general advertising. I can say maybe using it once, but certainly not all over the place like the OP. Might be different if he was advertising in a muslim newspaper or something. This is obviously a case of not knowing their target audience in this forum, and just terrible advertising skills. Not to mention that I can't imagine very many people here are looking for wholesale eggs.

In general, Muslims are suggested to not make definitive statements about the future to which they may not have control over . For example, if someone invites you to dinner, it is recommended to say "Insya Allah I will be there" than just "I will be there". The latter is seen to presuppose Allah's will. However, Insya Allah is supposed to be an earnest promise, meaning that one will do everything in their power to fulfill the promise. Unfortunately in the colloquial use, many people misuse it as an escape clause.

As an aside, the other day on a Garuda flight I was on, the captain made an announcement in flight which include, "We will arrive in Denpasar at 7:34, Insya Allah". Which would be the correct use of the term. However, I can not imagine a western pilot making such an announcement. He might get dragged out of the cockpit.
          Maybe we were on same flight...I was surprised to hear same the other day into Denpasar.
          Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post
            Happyman. It is obvious the ad is not for you since it is posted in Bahasa Indonesian. You can just find your eggs elsewhere.

There are quite a few of these ads put in here. I doubt the posters have a clue as to who is reading the forum in general. Many times they just hire someone to place the ads in as many places as they can.
            There is nothing substantive in the advertisement that I cannot understand. I live in Indonesia, have an interest in finding businesses for my family here. I am definitely not outside their market (aside from location), as I reckon they'd be happy to sell eggs to my wife's restaurant. I might would buy eggs from this place... but my father-in-law is also an egg distributor. I usually just find my eggs in my refrigerator.
            I think that you are perhaps trying to keep me from stirring some pot or something like that, as my post focuses on the differences rather than the similarities in culture. That's cool. I'm not hoping for people to just go slagging off religion or culture or something. I want the perspective of others, because I sometimes feel rather isolated, and wonder if I am just crazy or biased (more than the usual).
            The questions are legit. You are my society, such as I have one, what are our social norms?
            Last edited by Happyman; 27-10-14, 00:06.

Comment

so many thanks for this . . . and i hope you have a nice day,,but this is the ways how to business in muslim...really sure about everything,but the decesion actually from God,,so Insya Allah not mean i cant sure about my product.God have decision.thanks a lot for this conversation ... nice to talk with you

Comment

Originally posted by fastpitch17 View Post

I found this topic very interested!!!
                Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Comment

Originally posted by dafluff View Post
                  No, it is definitely not normal. Certainly not for general advertising. I can say maybe using it once, but certainly not all over the place like the OP.
                  Hahaha how do you translate Insya Allah in English? if God wants? I guess it is like "si Dios quiere" in Spanish yap!!! I put myself in that situation and I think I will be very surprise and shock as well to hear that before landing!!! probably will scare me and the most of the passengers, at least these days when the catholics are not that much catholics, it will sound very rare!!
                  Overcoming poverty is no a gesture of charity is an act of justice the protection of a fundamental human right to dignity..

Comment

Originally posted by Shinta View Post
                    Hahaha how do you translate Insya Allah in English? if God wants? I guess it is like "si Dios quiere" in Spanish yap!!! I put myself in that situation and I think I will be very surprise and shock as well to hear that before landing!!! probably will scare me and the most of the passengers, at least these days when the catholics are not that much catholics, it will sound very rare!!
                    God Willing

Comment

misplaced ad-"as sure as eggs are eggs" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X