Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try AllFresh at TB Simatupang

Comment

TB Simatupang All Fresh, that's where I buy green beans, or rather where I used to when in Jakarta. Now we get them at the Farmer's Market in the parking lot of the First Reformed Church every Tuesday.

Comment

Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 3.47.24 PM.png i found this at setiabudhi supermarket, in bandung.. i forgot the price
        [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Anyone bought collard greens here?

Comment

If you come across any inorganic kale I certainly would suggest avoiding it.
            Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagindo View Post
              If you come across any inorganic kale I certainly would suggest avoiding it.
              LOL.

"Organic" has to be the second most overused word in the English language. (Behind f*ck!)
              Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Yes, but at least the various uses of the word f*ck can be justified. Warning, clicking on the link may offend those with 'sensitive ears'.
                Sometimes I feel I must be lexdysic.

Comment

hi,

I found someone who sell organic kale in Jakarta, but it seems you must place order first. Their instagram account:armsberg_farm

Hope it helps..

Comment

Originally posted by paperbag View Post
                    hi,

I found someone who sell organic kale in Jakarta, but it seems you must place order first. Their instagram account:armsberg_farm

Hope it helps..
                    There is no price written / included just bellow the pictures hehe... but thanks! should ask the seller then. I find kale so pricey everywhere, the organic one in foodhall costs about 80.000 IDR for a small amount. And its baby kale too I kinda forgot.
                    Last edited by MsPlain_; 07-01-15, 15:53.

Comment

Saw 'kale' in kem chick.. yeah... I'd buy that stuff ONLY if I want rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by daniellkim View Post
                        Hi Everyone,

We just moved to the Tangerang, Indonesia on July 5th. My wife is looking for organic kale to make some green juice, but where we live, Lippo Village - Karawaci, there is no organic kale, for that matter, no fresh kale of any kind here. Does anyone know where we can purchase fresh organic kale? I spent some time in Bangkok where kale is abundant and easy to purchase. I find it difficult to believe that they don't grow that vegetable here in Jakarta. I'd love to get some help. It appears that it is in abundant supply in Bali which doesn't help me right now.

Ihave Kale farm in Cileduk, if you need Kale we can send. this farm using Hidroponik Sistem, free Pesticide. if you need can contact to 085245150505, Agung

Comment

Working...
                        X