Exodus 5 - 6 - 7 New at Kuningan City Mall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tokek View Post
    I keep seeing the orange Smart car outside of Kuningan City with the Exodus markings on it. Cool car!
    Yup, that's Exodus' car

By the way, last Saturday's Flight 567 was a success - the club was filled to the gills.

ANTV did a piece that night as well

Comment

[SIZE=4]For those who missed ExodusAir Flight 567 Java Party was there...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]So see you there this week...

Be There or Be Square [/SIZE]

Comment

I see that the group behind the Stadium and the Maliboro are also financing Exodus?
        "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
          I see that the group behind the Stadium and the Maliboro are also financing Exodus?
          Yep, the KING logo is the giveaway. :P

Of course Exodus has an entirely different business model than the other clubs in the group.

Comment

HaHa. Well, looking at the 3 pics, there is a 'common theme'...
            [FONT=arial black]
            [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
              HaHa. Well, looking at the 3 pics, there is a 'common theme'...
              Yup, that be airlines...

It was after all the Exodus flight 567 party

hahaha

Comment

Well better late than never here's the video of Exodus Entertainment party Flight 567

Exodus had a great Grand Opening and its taking its place as a premier South Jakarta Entertainment spot.

I'll share some other vids and pics later and especially Second Born Band - Up Close & Personal every Friday night - Truly a fun night as they mash up humor and music

Comment

Hmmm, sound its interesting. Just keep rocking together. And have fun

Comment

Tih, been ages since the last time I saw you here. Anyway, I went to the dining a few times and always loved it. Had some tasty Indonesian dish ikan something, I don’t remember the name. What I like best from the place is the spacious room with the wooden details and huge window overlooking the city. It’s really nice to sit by the window around 5-6pm and watch the sky change colors, romantic

Comment

in case your venue needs a food photographer.. feel free to contact me.. my website is www.pictographyproduction.com

Comment

Working...
                      X