Vegemite!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackoThom View Post
    Mr. John Madden would do well to see to whom JackoThom replied to but I see he already has and deleted him (well some of it) as well without a mention of his previous posts and that he was being sarcastic and arrogant on the thread before JackoThom even responded to him...............not vice-versa!

JackoThom reacted to waarmstrongs posts first on this thread Mr. Madden (not waarmstrong reacting to me) I did so after a previous assault by him to me on another thread, I saw waarmstrong was also doing the same elsewhere and the Mods were doing nothing..... Maybe now they will.

You have to get your facts correct Mr. Madden and do not blame Mr. waarmstrong for attacking me here.

But at least this thread is back on track, so the means obtained the outcome, maybe now hopefully Mr. waarmstrong will leave threads alone from his acidic sarcasm if he has no direct positive input and contribution to them.

We can but live in hope. LOL

To all the other posters who have had to suffer this my apologies and ...... ENJOY YOUR VEGEMITE....lovely on toast I agree!

PS It ain't so bad on English Crumpets/Pikelets either..... a toasted crumpet dripping with butter and a spread of Vegemite on top, got to love it surely!
    Jacko Thom,

I have been quickly reading some of your recent posts in our forum. I understand that you are a relatively new addition among us and I urge you to peruse our posting guidelines and take the time to browse our forum to see what is and what is not acceptable.
    Should you consider that you have been unfairly moderated by any of our moderators (it includes me), we encourage you to contact the owner of this forum at [email protected] and explain her why you believe that your posts should not have been deleted/moderated. The board should in no way be used to comment on Moderation.

In the meantime, I kindly warn you that ANY other infringement of our posting guidelines would trigger an automatic temporary ban in order to allow you (and the Mod Team) to enjoy the Christmas/New Year period without unnecessary headaches.

Comment

@ Waarmstrong,
      I believe you have recently been reminded of our policy. Should you consider that a post attack you, there is only one way to address it: Ignoring it and sending us a report. I consider that you have now been very clearly warned. Should we have to moderate/delete any of your post addressing/answering Jacko Thom, the moderation team will be forced to restrict your access to this forum.
      Thank you.
      Last edited by wm; 28-12-15, 08:36.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
        Jacko Thom,

I have been quickly reading some of your recent posts in our forum. I understand that you are a relatively new addition among us and I urge you to peruse our posting guidelines and take the time to browse our forum to see what is and what is not acceptable.
        Should you consider that you have been unfairly moderated by any of our moderators (it includes me), we encourage you to contact the owner of this forum at [email protected] and explain her why you believe that your posts should not have been deleted/moderated. The board should in no way be used to comment on Moderation.

In the meantime, I kindly warn you that ANY other infringement of our posting guidelines would trigger an automatic temporary ban in order to allow you (and the Mod Team) to enjoy the Christmas/New Year period without unnecessary headaches.
        Thank you for your kind understanding Mr. Atlantis, I will do as you say above.

PS I forgot to add, Have a lovely and Very Merry Christmas yourself and a Very Happy New Year.
        Last edited by JackoThom; 25-12-15, 07:53.

Comment

Originally posted by macvert View Post
          How silly of me to overlook mentioning butter, apologies for assuming ....... although not ultimately needed on a biscuit, I wouldn't dream of having Vegemite on bread or toast without butter . .... & after all these years of being led astray I didn't know the Turks invented Vegemite.....
          I didn't know the Turks Invented Vegemite, Marmite is made from the left over of a Guinness brew, Thats what the man told me on a tour of the brewery in Dublin, I think in Ireland they call it GYE, Guinness Yeast Extract,

Comment

Originally posted by Anglian View Post
            I didn't know the Turks Invented Vegemite, Marmite is made from the left over of a Guinness brew, Thats what the man told me on a tour of the brewery in Dublin, I think in Ireland they call it GYE, Guinness Yeast Extract,
            Marmite as a brewery byproduct...sounds plausible.

Comment

I found Vegemite at Grand Lucky Supermarket at Paragon Mall across from Hayam Wuruk Plasa

Google map reference

https://goo.gl/maps/AwGpjHqT8GK2

Comment

I saw Vegemite stacked on shelf at Grand Lucky supermarket. Or you can try Tokopedia.

Comment

Working...
                X