No announcement yet.

Vegemite!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, they do not have it, the only place that used to stock it is Mr Bens, but nothing there for a long time. Can get Marmite but not good, need the real thing!!!

Comment

colroe,

I heard exactly the other way around. A Brit and A Dutchman who swore by their own name that they would never touch Vegemite and would take Marmite instead.
      I don't like the taste of both though.
      [COLOR=black]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Don't mix them, then.

Comment

Grand Lucky also used to have it but not been to the one in town recently as we now have one in Cinere - although not as big

Comment

Marmite is so much better
            [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Grand Lucky had quite a stock of very small jars for about 50K last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by jim69 View Post
                Marmite is so much better
                Damning with faint praise, James?

Comment

I tried vegimite, i threw it away, i guess although the names are similar the products are very different.
                  [COLOR=#ff0000]Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds[/COLOR]. Albert Einstein

Comment

Same Jim I tried Vegemite once and never again. Marmite all the way
                    The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Who picks the names for these taste products? Marmite congers up an image of caramelized roach squeezings.

Comment

None on shelves at Ranch Dharmawangsa just now. Hershey's choc chips are back thank goodness though!!
                        Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Nowadays available in Cilegon, Banten at Bintang! I'm proud happy .... hehehe .... colouring my breakfast ....

Comment

Its available here in Bandung... I saw it this morning on the shelf of Setiabudhi supermarket... however that will be small consolation for you... sorry xx
                            Cicak Magnet

Comment

Bandung has it over Jakarta in so many ways, but I would not put a vegemite supply in the plus column.

Comment

Kemchiks at Pacific Place has vegimite on the shelves now.

Comment

Working...
                                X