Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Mangga Dua restaurants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mangga Dua restaurants

I have to trek to Mangga Dua for a piece of computer equipment. I recall a chinese restaurant at the top of one of the hotels that was good to eat at. I would park in that hotel and walk the skybridge to Mangga Dua Mall. Anyone know the name of the hotel and restaurant? Also, is it still a good place to eat?
    Or is there another newer/nicer alternative?
    Last edited by Kedua; 22-03-12, 16:44.

Maybe you can try sands restaurant. It is a dimsum restaurant. It place on mangga dua square.

Comment

i think the hotel name is Le Grandeur Hotel. and the chinese resaurant you mean is May Star.
      you check it on their website: http://jakarta.legrandeurhotels.com/

Comment

Working...
      X