Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Looking for restaurant in Jakarta with private room 25-30 persons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for restaurant in Jakarta with private room 25-30 persons

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a restaurant in Jakarta with a private room for 25-30 persons (like the small rooms in Penang Bistro).

All tips are very welcome and appreciated! :-)

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
    Britt

100's of them, anything in particular ?

Comment

well... suitable for small family occasion, so a bit cosy would be nice, same price range as penang bistro...

Comment

sands restaurant @ mangga dua, furama at harmoni, paregu at kebon jeruk, samudra suki @ ta, only need to know about wad restaurant ur looking for? western, chinesse, or japanesse?

Comment

Any spesific area?
          I might not always kind, but at least I have the decency to be vague

Comment

- dapur babah
            - shanghai blue or samara
            - the chinese rest in Borobudur hotel
            - duck king in kelapa gading
            etc ...

guess you need to specify , which area of jakarta, what kind of food and what is your price range.
            dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Working...
            X