Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

The BEST wine in Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BEST wine in Indonesia

Hi all
    I'm new to this forum and have been reading with some amusement the comments on wine coming out of Bali. For those of you that may be interested here's some info that you might find surprising...
    first off Hatten Wines and Two Islands are the same company. The Aga stuff is made from grapes grown in the Bali and you're right, they're not wine grapes thats why it's watery muck. Two Islands is a mix of this stuff & juice concentrate. Ok they get the juice concentrate from Oz but it looks like honey - thick and sticky cause it's been boiled. Nothing fresh about it and it tastes that way. On the other hand, my friends and I living in Bali have been thrilled to discover Artisan wines as they are soooo much better and DRINKABLE. And would you believe they use fresh wine grape juice from Australia to make it! Now all we need is decent spirits, not watered down ones LOL.
    Last edited by Superwinechic; 26-05-11, 00:31. Reason: forgot something
Working...
X