Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Freelance and Scholarship

Hello, my dear expat fellows

My name is Vemby. I live in Indonesia & have just graduated from my Bachelor of Politics in International Relations (focus on diplomacy and security strategies) studies degree. My GPA is 3.60 and i can easily adapt with new environment. Yet I am interested now to work in international environment like NGO, IGO, or International company, or any jobs which make me travel, though. Basically, I want to continue my study to master first. Currently i already got LoA from University of Manchaster and University of Westminster in International Relations and Security. But i still not save my pace there due my economic condition. Now, i do crowdfunding to pay all needed for my master (if you want to donate or share my crowdfunding campaign, u can the link below). But, I also want to work abroad to feel international environment if my crowdfunding doesn't work.

In case you need amy help for your job please don't be hesitate to contact me. My location is in Pekanbaru, Riau.
    My services include :
    - Virtual Private assistant (no experience, but highly motivated to learn it)
    - Data entry,
    - Flight booking, hotels and the itinerary
    - Not a sworn translator
    - Writing report
    - Buddy Languange
    - Interpreter (no experience, but highly motivated to learn it)

I'm hoping there's someone else here who want to help me by giving donation for my crowdfunding or give me some freelance jobs to get extra income for my study. Kindly pm me or email v[email protected] for my curriculum vitae or any further question. You can also my LinkedlIn page in https://www.linkedin.com/in/vemby. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Vemby
    Hello! I'm Vemby - an aspiring scientist, singer and writer. Earlier this year, I made a successful application to University of Westminster, to read for an MA in International Relations and Security. This is a course which explores in more depth the areas of research that I found most fascinating...
    Last edited by Valiant Vemby; 4 weeks ago.
Working...
X