Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fischer933
    replied
    Virtual assistant are one of the most innovative and interesting newborn technologies., which have been developed in the community of programmers throughout the last seven years. However, the programmers and developers do not usually have enough skills for the designing of such extensions. Thus, in that article we are willing to show you those essential points, which play a key role for a successful release of virtual assistant application like Siri or Google Assistant.
    These innovating technologies are becoming more and more popular. That is why, it might be a good addition for your application. So, let us see the most essential tips on the creation of a virtual assistant extension.

Leave a comment:

• Yulialia
    replied
    Recommend you read this article about virtual assistants
    Google assistant, Apple's Siri, and Microsoft's Cortana voice assistant are just one of three possible ways to enable a voice recognition feature in your app. Learn how to implement the best virtual assistant and make it work in your application.

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    In your business, do what you love and outsource the rest. Delegate like a boss to allow you focus on your business, rather than in it.

Contact me now for Special Edition-Trial!!
    Virtual Assistant Indonesia and Startup Consultant with over experiences in legal matters, business support and development, C-suite assistant, research, and many others in Indonesia. Our clients have included large multinational companies well-establish

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    Hello Folks,

Wish you a very happy new year 2017!

I would like to give an update to people who may need this. Here is the website for reference www.vpa-indonesia.com
    Virtual Personal Assistant Indonesia was founded in 2014, virtual assistant and business consultant with over experiences in legal matters, business development, top level executive assistance, event management, research and many others in Indonesia. Our clients have included large multinational companies well-established, new companies, foreign companies trying to set up a presence or develop businesses in Indonesia, and individuals.

Our Values:
    • Understand Global and Local Culture
    • Serve with World Class Level of Service
    • Tech Savvy and Proficient
    I hope this thread can be useful for everyone

Thanks
    Virtual Assistant Indonesia and Startup Consultant with over experiences in legal matters, business support and development, C-suite assistant, research, and many others in Indonesia. Our clients have included large multinational companies well-establish

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    Hi Thuha, already sent you an email

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• thuha123
    replied
    Hi Pinky

can you send a mail to me [email protected] discuss in details. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    just to give an update regarding the website for reference:
    www.vpa-indonesia.com

Furthermore, i can be reached at this email bunga(dot)feby(at)gmail(dot)com or PM me directly.

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    Yes and when it comes to tasks to virtual assistant can do, the list is almost endless!

Leave a comment:

• mariane_elitework
    replied
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Many small businesses start by hiring virtual assistants to organize everything for them like finding clients, setting appointments, managing calls and everything else that can be delegated to them. .Finding a good VA can will be very beneficial for the company.Mariane Lacaba(Elitework)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    I noticed this post increase a significant views from time to time.
    Highly appreciate for you who interest and send inquiries.

No need to worry again about back and forth and the hassle things, I'll save you hours at your fingertips. No matter who you are, business owner, executives, or startup. Just shoot me with the tasks!
    Last edited by pinky321; 28-05-16, 22:29.

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    Hi Mickey, thanks for your inquiry.
    I just sent you an email.

Originally posted by mickeywong View Post
    Hi Pinky

Leave a comment:

• mickeywong
    replied
    Hi Pinky

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    Thank you Gray, it was a really nice to worked with you

Originally posted by Gray Dog View Post
    Thanks pinky321. You are definitely recommendable.

Leave a comment:

• Gray Dog
    replied
    Thanks pinky321. You are definitely recommendable.

Leave a comment:

• pinky321
    replied
    Wish you had a happy new year of 2016, everyone!
    Thanks to Gray Dog which already use my service and refer me to people who need it. Also thanks to Rabbit which still use my service and refer me to your colleagues.

I still got so many inquiries through email or PM (even i was posted above ad in March 2015 which already almost a year ago)
    So, i want to give additional information about kind of my service here, so you guys know more detail and get an overview, such as:
    - Arrange meeting with potential clients / target market
    - Set up meeting and remind you by send google calendar invitation with detail of time and maps location (or other apps which you convenient)
    - Book flight, train, bus travel, hotel, and set the itinerary
    - Research and Development
    - Provide consultation and take care of legal document set up company (local and foreign company), staying permit (KITAS), working permit (IMTA), and any type of visa
    - Find hard to find items
    - Managing events
    - Business development
    - And other things which will help you to avoid hassle things as a newcomers and people who have precious time

Hope the above information useful.
    Furthermore, you can send me email or PM so that i can send you the proposal according to your need.

Thank you and best of luck to us in this year !
    Last edited by pinky321; 13-01-16, 22:33.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X