• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Thuha, already sent you an email

Thanks

Comment

Hello Folks,

Wish you a very happy new year 2017!

I would like to give an update to people who may need this. Here is the website for reference www.vpa-indonesia.com
      Virtual Personal Assistant Indonesia was founded in 2014, virtual assistant and business consultant with over experiences in legal matters, business development, top level executive assistance, event management, research and many others in Indonesia. Our clients have included large multinational companies well-established, new companies, foreign companies trying to set up a presence or develop businesses in Indonesia, and individuals.

Our Values:
      • Understand Global and Local Culture
      • Serve with World Class Level of Service
      • Tech Savvy and Proficient
      I hope this thread can be useful for everyone

Thanks
      Virtual Assistant Indonesia and Startup Consultant with over experiences in legal matters, business support and development, C-suite assistant, research, and many others in Indonesia. Our clients have included large multinational companies well-establish

Comment

In your business, do what you love and outsource the rest. Delegate like a boss to allow you focus on your business, rather than in it.

Contact me now for Special Edition-Trial!!
        Virtual Assistant Indonesia and Startup Consultant with over experiences in legal matters, business support and development, C-suite assistant, research, and many others in Indonesia. Our clients have included large multinational companies well-establish

Comment

Recommend you read this article about virtual assistants
          Google assistant, Apple's Siri, and Microsoft's Cortana voice assistant are just one of three possible ways to enable a voice recognition feature in your app. Learn how to implement the best virtual assistant and make it work in your application.

Comment

Working...
          X