Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Virtual Assistant Indonesia

Hi All,

If you are an expat, local people, entrepreneurs, startups, SME who are too busy even to handle your personal need or your business and don't need to hire full time assistant which can do remotely. You can set me as virtual assistant with term plan per project, per hour, monthly or feel free to contact me to discuss a plan that is right for you and your business.

I'm based in Jakarta. I can do internet research, data entry, virtual assistant, internet marketer, business development, travel arrangement and consultant in legal matter, such as set up company, visa, stay and work permit and personal documents.

You will have guarantee that you can focus in developing your business and sleep soundly. I understand that you have a high mobility – so many times tied up in a very tight schedule, and i will do all hassle things for you.

Thank you!
    Virtual Assistant Indonesia - VPA INDONESIA
    Email: [email protected]
    email us for special package

Check your PM.

Comment

I've used her services in the past and she's very good. The longer you work with her the more she can anticipate your needs. She does very good work, an intelligent young woman, very honest and very knowledgeable.

I've worked with her long enough that I can start using the app trello to assign tasks for her. She works more like an owners Engineer instead of an agent. So the description of virtual assistant or consultant is very apt. She will work on your behalf once engaged on a project.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
        I've used her services in the past and she's very good. The longer you work with her the more she can anticipate your needs. She does very good work, an intelligent young woman, very honest and very knowledgeable.

I've worked with her long enough that I can start using the app trello to assign tasks for her. She works more like an owners Engineer instead of an agent. So the description of virtual assistant or consultant is very apt. She will work on your behalf once engaged on a project.
        It's always nice to have a personal recommendation like yours.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Thank you, Rabbit.

Many experiences and knowledge that i can learn from you.

Please kindly contact me if you have any references or any kind of projects again in the near future.

Thank you

Comment

Wish you had a happy new year of 2016, everyone!
            Thanks to Gray Dog which already use my service and refer me to people who need it. Also thanks to Rabbit which still use my service and refer me to your colleagues.

I still got so many inquiries through email or PM (even i was posted above ad in March 2015 which already almost a year ago)
            So, i want to give additional information about kind of my service here, so you guys know more detail and get an overview, such as:
            - Arrange meeting with potential clients / target market
            - Set up meeting and remind you by send google calendar invitation with detail of time and maps location (or other apps which you convenient)
            - Book flight, train, bus travel, hotel, and set the itinerary
            - Research and Development
            - Provide consultation and take care of legal document set up company (local and foreign company), staying permit (KITAS), working permit (IMTA), and any type of visa
            - Find hard to find items
            - Managing events
            - Business development
            - And other things which will help you to avoid hassle things as a newcomers and people who have precious time

Hope the above information useful.
            Furthermore, you can send me email or PM so that i can send you the proposal according to your need.

Thank you and best of luck to us in this year !
            Last edited by pinky321; 13-01-16, 23:33.

Comment

Thanks pinky321. You are definitely recommendable.

Comment

Thank you Gray, it was a really nice to worked with you

Originally posted by Gray Dog View Post
                Thanks pinky321. You are definitely recommendable.

Comment

Hi Pinky

can you send a mail to me [email protected] discuss in details. thanks.

Comment

Hi Mickey, thanks for your inquiry.
                    I just sent you an email.

Originally posted by mickeywong View Post
                    Hi Pinky

Comment

I noticed this post increase a significant views from time to time.
                      Highly appreciate for you who interest and send inquiries.

No need to worry again about back and forth and the hassle things, I'll save you hours at your fingertips. No matter who you are, business owner, executives, or startup. Just shoot me with the tasks!
                      Last edited by pinky321; 28-05-16, 22:29.

Comment

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]Many small businesses start by hiring virtual assistants to organize everything for them like finding clients, setting appointments, managing calls and everything else that can be delegated to them. .Finding a good VA can will be very beneficial for the company.Mariane Lacaba(Elitework)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Yes and when it comes to tasks to virtual assistant can do, the list is almost endless!

Comment

just to give an update regarding the website for reference:
                            www.vpa-indonesia.com

Furthermore, i can be reached at this email bunga(dot)feby(at)gmail(dot)com or PM me directly.

Comment

Hi Pinky

Comment

Working...
                              X