Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrated Tour Service in Yogyakarta (tour guide, personal assistant, car rent, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated Tour Service in Yogyakarta (tour guide, personal assistant, car rent, etc)

Hereby I offer a trustworthy integrated tour service in Yogyakarta owned by my family. We provide: English speaking tour guides/personal assistants, car rent, and help you to get accommodation service in all level. You can use all the services or just take some that suits your needs. This business has run since 2004.

The main tour guide/personal assistant is a nice 30 years old local man who has ever lived and worked in Melbourne, Australia, for about 1.5 years. He can accompany you going around interesting spots in Yogyakarta, explain things related to the tour destinations, help you bargaining with the local shoppers in Malioboro, and help you to shop with reasonable price around the city. The rate is Rp 150.000/day (around US$15, up to 8 working hours, exclude the ticket price to enter the tour destinations)

For the car rent, we have well-maintain Avanza (7seats) which can be rent for Rp350.000/12hours (around US $35, include the driver, exclude the petrol)

For the accomodation, we can help you find a backpacker inn (starting from Rp 60.000/night (around US $6)) and 2 bedroom guesthouse (a whole house can accomodate 4 people, starting from Rp 600.000/night (around US $60), include breakfast).

I am waiting for your positive responds Please text me in +6289660294985
Working...
X