Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for job as Personal Assistant or Secretary

Dear forum,

I am looking for job ,PA or Secretary, I have experience more than 10 years in Local and multi national company. I am higly motivated, easy going, hard worker, easy learner.

I hold bachelor degree, my last experience was in multi national company from Australia, and if you have any information relates to PA or Secretary around Jakarta. Please notify me by contact my mobile number 081295035996 or you can PM me. Hope anyone can assist me. Thank you

Originally posted by sulistianira View Post
    Dear forum,

I am looking for job ,PA or Secretary, I have experience more than 10 years in Local and multi national company. I am higly motivated, easy going, hard worker, easy learner.

I hold bachelor degree, my last experience was in multi national company from Australia, and if you have any information relates to PA or Secretary around Jakarta. Please notify me by contact my mobile number 081295035996 or you can PM me. Hope anyone can assist me. Thank you
    Are you an expat? If not, you might want to alert a moderator to move your post to the forum, "Indonesians seeking employment".

You can click on the little triangle, in the lower left corner, to alert a moderator. Good luck on your job search.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
      Are you an expat? If not, you might want to alert a moderator to move your post to the forum, "Indonesians seeking employment".

You can click on the little triangle, in the lower left corner, to alert a moderator. Good luck on your job search.
      No I am not. Thank you you for your reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
        If not, you might want to alert a moderator to move your post to the forum, "Indonesians seeking employment".
        Moved.
        Thanks Jaime to have had the kindness to explain this newbie how to deal with this.

Comment

good day
          plz write to me
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X