No announcement yet.

Expat looking for Electrical Engineer job

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • marcus
    Be informed that for getting an one year Work Permit/Work KITAS , foreigners need to have a college/university diploma + minimum of 5 years of work experience related to the diploma . In addition to that , a foreigner also needs to be a native English speaker , to teach English .

    Leave a comment:

  • Expat looking for Electrical Engineer job

    Hello everyone I am currently living in Surabaya and working as an English Teacher. My occupation back in the USA was Electrical Engineering and I have worked in telecommunications and power conversion technology fields. I am currently looking to get back into my profession once my teaching contract ends in September. Does anyone have good leads or helpful advice to pass on?