Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rig Electronics Tech 8 years experience(available)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig Electronics Tech 8 years experience(available)

I have worked as Electronics Technician for last 8 years and now looking for work within oil and gas industry. My expertise include PLC, Pneumatics, AC/DC Drives, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of various control systems on drilling rigs, training of Automation and robotics. Do let me know if there are suitable openings for my profile. Ready to work both offshore and onshore.

For your information , Indonesian Regulation PerMen no.16 , year 2015 , only allows foreign workers with at least 5 years of a specific work experience which must be related to the school diploma . In other words , work experiences in many kind of works are not valued if none of them meet the 5 years experience limit .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
      For your information , Indonesian Regulation PerMen no.16 , year 2015 , only allows foreign workers with at least 5 years of a specific work experience which must be related to the school diploma . In other words , work experiences in many kind of works are not valued if none of them meet the 5 years experience limit .
      Thank you for the info. I have 8 years of experience after 10+2+3 years Diploma in Mechatronics.

Comment

Working...
      X