Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German seeking employment in Indonesia

Hi everyone,

my name is Jan. I am a 30 year old german guy. I finished 2015 my studies in logistics as Bachelor of Business Administration . I studied at Fontys University in Venlo - Netherlands.

I completed a semester abroad in Surabaya in 2013 with a major in Management and Accounting.

As well i did an apprenticeship as a specialst/administrator for warehouse logistics from 2005-2008 at QVC Europe.

I was working at UPS Supply chain solutions in Netherlands as a warehouse employee

Though, i have been in indonesia more than just a half year. I have been there in 2014 for three months and 15-16 for six months again. (Mostly i have been in Surabaya)

I know already the culture quite good i guess and my bahasa indonesia language skills are enough to deal with daily problems. My study was more or less completely in english though i am quite fluet in english and have some basic skills in dutch.

So its quite hard to gain proper information and to gather contacts in indonesia so i would like to know if there is anyone who can recommend some headhunter agencies or already got some contacts to comapnies who are searching expats?

I would like to work in the logistics sector again with maybe those focussed field

#Distribution #Production #Warehousing #Logistics management
    #Supply chain management

Would be nice if someone could give me any advice or share your experiences in indonesia. Of course, if you got someone looking for a CV or further information, all documents are already prepared and ready to be sent.

[COLOR=#333333]Thank you in advance

Jan[/COLOR]

I already know those links and ya it is quite hard for me actually because everyone is seeking employees with a long record an work experience and after my study i didnt gain any experience even though i was working before a couple of years in this kind of job.

I hate it that im not 30 with 45 years of experience like everyone is searching for.

Did someone already found a job through these agencies in indonesia?

Comment

Originally posted by JanWelters View Post
      I already know those links and ya it is quite hard for me actually because everyone is seeking employees with a long record an work experience and after my study i didnt gain any experience even though i was working before a couple of years in this kind of job.
      You will need 5 years of work experience in logistics to get working permit here, do you have it?
      The only way I noticed to get a job in Indonesia is: NETWORKING, being delegated to work in Indonesia (eg. from Germany), applying for job directly to the international company.

Comment

Sorry for my late reply...

I already have much more than this.

3 Years Warehouse logistics specialst (apprenticeship) - germany
        1 Year civil service in a warehouse of a hostpital
        1 Year UPS Supply Chain solutions as warehouse controller
        3 Years teamleader in a so called "mini" job (fast food)

several Months warehouse logistics operator...

Finished Bachelorsdegree in business economics - logistics...

Should be enough eperience i think, but mostly the companies are requesting a maximum age of 30 with an experience of 29 years. Thats my problem.

Comment

Working...
        X