Mother Russia's national seeking job Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Russia's national seeking job Indonesia

Hi everybody. I am a Russian citizen with incoming additional citizenship of Georgia. I got my BA in Indonesian language here in Russia and MA in politics and international relations of Indonesia. I studied at Universitas Indonesia back in 2004 for 1 year. Got admitted to London School of Economics in 2014, currently on hold. In 2010 I worked on the Bali island for almost 2 years as a branch manager for a Russian jewelry company. It was legal, I had KITAS and fingerprints and everything, no sosial budaya - Singapore stuff. Had to move back to Russia for family reasons and now, as they are over, want to go back to Indonesia, preferrably Jakarta. Other than jewelry, I worked in tourism and architecture/construction. But ideally I am looking for a job that would include being hired by a company that is seeking to expand to Indonesia, any field. I have a lot of experience dealing with Indonesian tax and customs authorities, export/import, renting buildings, hiring personnel, buisness registraton etc. I would gladly consider position working for NPOs or NGOs. I understand that is is not the most suitable place to ask, but maybe some orang asli will become interested or you have friends who are looking for someone like me. Just to clarify - I am not looking for jobs like surfing instructor or english teacher. And to clarify further - no, I don't like Putin and his policy - that is an additional reason to leave our great half-commie motherland. So if you happen to recommend me to somebody and it will work out - I will send you a bottle of authentic russian vodka. Or in case you don't drink - something else (I have a hard time coming up with something other than vodka here). Thanks and best of luck to you all.

Originally posted by Shatooon View Post
    In 2010 I worked on the Bali island for almost 2 years as a branch manager for a Russian jewelry company.
    Wouldn't it be more easier to start from where you have left? You cannot call your previous employer and ask if you could come back? It would be a good start point.

Comment

Originally posted by SMALLWORLD View Post
      Wouldn't it be more easier to start from where you have left? You cannot call your previous employer and ask if you could come back? It would be a good start point.
      Of course, but, firstly, I never really liked living on Bali, and secondly, as I've heard, they had scaled down operations and are not looking for employees anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X