Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• italian citizen

Italian citizen,
    security expert and road safety for many years, job seekers to move permanently in Indonesia

A foreign road safety expert. Now that is something they could use over here. It's a shame they don't realize that.

I hope you didn't advise the Italian police to get that Lamborghini?
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Yes, Indonesia has too many road warriors and too few road safety experts.

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
        A foreign road safety expert. Now that is something they could use over here. It's a shame they don't realize that.

I hope you didn't advise the Italian police to get that Lamborghini?
        I do not understand if you are joking or Noh .... but, in Italy and Europe an expert on road safety is the person in case of serious traffic accidents, fires, etc ..., decides how to intervene .There I think that if in Indonesia a bus caught fire interventions or emergency responders intervene on their own initiative without having a person that decides what fare.in Italy lamborghini is used by cops to transport organs such as the helicopter .nell'annuncio I put security expert because I was military for many years, I directed teams, so I know the use of weapons and are able to conduct surveillance of buildings, supermarkets, public places.

Comment

Working...
        X