Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Data scientist looking for a Job in Jakarta/Indonesia

[COLOR=#333333]Hi Everyone,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]I m an Australian seeking a Data Science job in Jakarta/Indonesia preferably in Jakarta. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]I am scientist by training I was working for nearly 10 years in many science laboratories but I would like to live and work in Jakarta. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]The position I am looking for would relate to my extensive background in big data analytics, visualization , programming etc. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]morel details will be provided upon request.

[/COLOR]I am living with my family in Jakarta and would love to stay longer. [COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Many Thanks,

Abbas
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR]

Originally posted by abbaisgreat View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Hi Everyone,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]I m an Australian seeking a Data Science job in Jakarta/Indonesia preferably in Jakarta. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]I am scientist by training I was working for nearly 10 years in many science laboratories but I would like to live and work in Jakarta. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]The position I am looking for would relate to my extensive background in big data analytics, visualization , programming etc. [/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]morel details will be provided upon request.

[/COLOR]I am living with my family in Jakarta and would love to stay longer.

[COLOR=#333333]Many Thanks,

Abbas
    [/COLOR]
    Hello Abbas, I may have a Data Scientist role for you. My client is an US MNC and this role will be based in Jakarta. Appreciate if you can drop me your profile to [email protected] and we can take flight from here. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
    X