Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Sales or Marketing Job / Thai Lady (MBA)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Sales or Marketing Job / Thai Lady (MBA)

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=#444444]I'm Thai who are seeking job in Jakarta Indonesia, because I have plan to move to stay there permanently.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=#444444]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=#444444]I have experience as Secretary and also Sales Representative which looks after domestic ,and export customers i.e. South East Asia, and Middle East, and especially Indonesia market.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [COLOR=#444444][FONT=Calibri][/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]I was a full time school going student and have completed my university studies in English major at Burapha University. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Besides, I have just graduated in Masters of Business Administration in International Business from the same university. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]You will find that I am a rapid learner with a great deal of excitement and enthusiasm in all my endeavors.[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]If you are interested in me, please e-mail me as [email protected] or post me a comment with your e-mail I will send you full CV accordingly.

Thank you for your kind consideration [/SIZE][/FONT]

[/COLOR]
Working...
X