Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Seeking a Position in Jakarta

Hello Living in Indonesia Forum members,

I am new to your forum and am seeking assistance from your network to find suitable work in Indonesia.

Currently I am in Adelaide Australia. However, I am now actively looking for a work opportunity, ideally in Jakarta, however I can be flexible with locations. It is the challenge, learning and quality of the work that matters more.

Happy to consider contract, temporary or casual work initially to allow my employer to determine my suitability.

Please find below some of the employment areas of interest.

Company Types

• Media / Public Relations Company
    • Travel / Tourism Company
    • Events Company
    • Trade Company

Roles

• Business Development
    • Sales & Marketing
    • Communications
    • Project Management

Essential Arrangements

[COLOR=#333333]* Work visa
    * Tax registration
    * Proper work contract
    [/COLOR]
    Please note I have not lived or worked in Indonesia previously, however I have worked in Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Japan and the UK in past years.

I have an Australian friend based in Jakarta who would be able to assist with temporary accommodation, should you wish to meet me in person for an interview in Jakarta.

Please contact me by email should you have any questions.

[email protected]

Thank you kindly.

Craig L Hodges
    Last edited by CraigHodges; 13-06-14, 08:14.

Wow! I'm so glad that I read your post because it has an interesting topic to share with my friends. In fact, one of my friends is looking for a job and I think you post can help him a lot. See more jobs: Job Search Australia‬

Comment

Working...
    X