Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a full time job. Many skills offered.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a full time job. Many skills offered.

Let me give you a little background on myself and my work in Jakarta.

I'm a British male aged 27, recently married and expecting our first born around end of June/July 1st. My recent employer was Global Nusantara International School but for some reason today (no reason given) they decided to become my ex-employer and being so close to my wife giving birth, we're a little shaken up about the sudden change. In Global I was teaching English and I.T from ages 5-16 and doing Cambridge and SAT level English with year 8 and 9. I had other various duties but these were my main.

Before that i was in various jobs over the past 5 years.

· English First
    2009-2010
    Jl. GunungSahari Raya No: 51
    Jakarta Pusat 10610
    (021) 4258080
    Teaching English to students of all ages.

· Lingua Communications (Learning Resources Sister Company)
    2010-2012 (Currently)
    P.T Lingua Communications
    Menara Prima, LT 2, Blok H,
    JL Lingkar, Mega Kuningan, Blok 6.2,
    Jakarta 12950
    (+62) 21 57947965
    Hired as an online tutor but moved directly to I.T and worked on web design, content development, mobile development, eLearning & mLearning and talent management.
    last title: Project leader of mobile development division.

· Learning Resources
    2012-2013
    P.T Learning Resources
    Jl. Wijaya I No. 71
    KebayoranBaru
    Jakarta Selatan 12170
    Indonesia(62 21) 723 2388
    Merge into Learning Resources to run a Talent Management and Mobile Learning Project.

· The Jakarta Post
    2013-2013
    The Jakarta Post
    Jalan Palmera Barat
    NO. 42-43
    Jakarta 14480
    Editor and Contributor

I hold a Bachelor degree in Computer Science. Certificates in Business/Literature/Management & Creative writing, as well as the required teaching certificate to teach English. I am also a self taught web designer and content developer. I have also done leadership and skills training in-company with clients and headed many projects such as eLearning and mLearning.

If you need any more information or would like my CV, please inbox me and i will be happy to send it. Thank you all for your time.

Hello, Please check your inbox

Comment

Working...
    X