No announcement yet.

Russian looking for a job in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelly3355 : I've just started to learn Russian 2 months ago. It is still far from perfect actually. But if you want to have a partner to practice with, that will be great for me as well
    Or maybe we can ask Artemius to help us with his language

Artemius : Well, if you need local people to help you searching the job in local language, I'm offering my help to you. But first, I think we should continue the conversation in other forum. PM me if you want

Cheers
    Liza

Comment

Liza: Why not, That would be great tho

Comment

To Nelly3355 and Liza: guys, I can help you to learn Russian with pleasure, I also learn Bahasa Indonesia. So lets discuss the way we would do it.

Comment

eh sorry if bump in out of no where... but i really wondered if i can join for the russian "class" even though i'm completely blind of the language?... not sure if i can make it for a real life meeting, but i will try as best as i could whenever is possible...
          10 step to eternity...

Comment

Hey Guys it sounds great.. Yeah lets we make a plan to discuss about it. I have some books to learn Russian from beginner until intermediate. I have free time after office hours and weekend. Look forward to hear from you soon guys..

Comment

Ok, guys, then which way do you prefer to learn Russian? I think it's better to learn on real life meeting, because you need to learn pronunciation and this way is more convenient to learn the language.
              [COLOR=#417394]<SomeoneHere>:[/COLOR][COLOR=#3E3E3E] [/COLOR]For you, as I understand it's better distance learning.

Comment

To Artemius, Nelly3355 : wow, cool! yes, I agree with you Artemius. I found difficulties especially pronouncing a question sentence. so, Let's do it soon
                спасибо, Artemius !

I will send PM to both of you, ok?!

Comment

Well I prefer on the weekend. But it depends on Liza's time also, so we have to adjust the time either after office hours on weekdays or on the weekend that is suitable for all of you guys. Catch you all up soon guys..

Comment

Hi to everyone, during the time I spent here, I realize that it is faster and easier to find the job as a teacher now . If somebody is interested, I have 2 years experience of Marketing and Strategic Management teaching for undergraduate programme, and I also posses Master's degree in International Affairs management. It means that I can be a Business studies or Economic teacher/Lecturer.
                    If there are any news or ideas, please send pm. Thanks!

Comment

[COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]Hello again to everybody!
                      [/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Let me add some information about myself.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]I am 25 years old from Ukraine, my name is Artem.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]I graduated from University of Management and Information Technologies with Master's degree in International Affairs Management.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]Currently I live in Jakarta and look for job opportunities here.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]I am mostly interested in:[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]1. Marketing and Business Development;[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]2. Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Project Management;[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]3. Machinery Engineering, Petroleum Manufacturing;[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]4. Teaching or Lecturing.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]I was working as a Supply Chain Manager in machinery and petroleum companies, after became as a Assistant to Project Control Manager. Later by promotion I became Senior Marketing Manager in "Group of Companies Agrinol", where a worked last 4 years.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]Also got 2 years experience as a Part-time Marketing and Strategic Management Teacher in University for Undergraduate Foundation Programme.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]If there are any ideas, offers or advises please contact me.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                      [COLOR=#000033][FONT=Arial]Thank you all for your time![/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

День добрый.
                        Let me understand a bit more about yourself. What is your current immigration status in Indonesia, type of visa, work permit, location? If we would have such details, it would be easier to comprehend...

Направьте мне свое резюме на адрес [email protected], после этого поговорим.

Comment

привет ,думаю что украйский-язык немного отличается от русского, правда?)

Comment

The oil and gas industry is going through a "re-structuring" or "efficiency drive" worldwide with many expats and locals here in Indonesia losing their jobs so I very much doubt that you will have much success in finding a vacancy in the oil and gas industry here in Indonesia or anywhere else for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                            X