Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian looking for a job in Jakarta

Hello,

My name is Artem, currently looking for a job in Jakarta. I have 5 years of managing, marketing and procurement experience in petroleum and machinery industry.

Any direction, ideas, interest will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Check this thread
    http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...-from-UK-expat!
    "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I should clarify that I'm not Russian citizen, I'm Ukrainian, but Russian speaker. Maybe somebody hesitates to write me anything when sees word "Russian"

Comment

Are you male or female? If female I know a few massage joints that could help you out

Comment

Originally posted by The darside bule View Post
          Are you male or female? If female I know a few massage joints that could help you out
          Hi,
          I strongly suggest that you carefully peruse our posting guidelines. Though tasteless joke (ex: the above one) are not explicitly forbidden, we (the moderation team) ask our users to keep informative channels, or any request for information made by a user, on topic and to avoid derailing them.

We have noticed that out of 4 posts submitted (one of which has been deleted) at least two are infringing our policy for different reasons and have triggered reports from various users. A third one has also already had me raising an eyebrow.

About our policy: http://www.expat.or.id/postingguidelines.html. I trust that reading the information included in this link, and abiding by it will help you to remain a user of this forum.

Comment

Artemius, no matter where you're from Petrleum Industry is a big industry in Indonesia and you have lots of job opportunities, as long as you can communicate either in English or Bahasa Indo, both better.

Try to check JobDB or wallstreet websites.
            Good Luck mate...

PS: Those who are making fun of people here, please have some respect as this forum was initially written to help people, but not to make silly jokes. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ THE GUIDELINES.... Also, not only us expats visit this website, but other nations as well including a high number of Indonesian residents as well, so better not make fun of yourself infront of them....Hope you understand my point of view.

Comment

I am sorry that I offend some people. However you can not deny there are a number of establishment in Jakarta that have a niche market for russian companions. I know for a fact one larger entertainment venue are looking for spanish and russian LC which will pay alot more then any english teacher would get paid. and NO SEX involved. There is also a number of Russian Female DJ's around making a good living so if you are Female Russian looking for work in Indo there are pleanty of options other then oil and gas. I understand the way I wrote was not nice but these options are out there or is this forum living in indonesia for oil,gas and english teaches only?

Comment

Originally posted by The darside bule View Post
                I understand the way I wrote was not nice but these options are out there or is this forum living in indonesia for oil,gas and english teaches only?

Well, since the OP mentions "[COLOR=#333333]I have 5 years of managing, marketing and procurement experience in petroleum and machinery industry" it seems like he or she is looking for work in that area.

You can argue all you want in a later post that you were talking about "NO SEX" jobs, but if you really don't recognize that suggesting a Russian might want to work in a "massage joint" in SE Asia is barely one step away from recommending human trafficking, you might want to educate yourself a bit. The book "The Living Room of the Dead" would be a good place to start, if you care (which I suspect you don't).

[/COLOR]

Comment

I would like to let everybody know that I'm male! And I'm interested in those industries I've mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGodFather View Post
                    Artemius, no matter where you're from Petrleum Industry is a big industry in Indonesia and you have lots of job opportunities, as long as you can communicate either in English or Bahasa Indo, both better.

Try to check JobDB or wallstreet websites.
                    Good Luck mate...

PS: Those who are making fun of people here, please have some respect as this forum was initially written to help people, but not to make silly jokes. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ THE GUIDELINES.... Also, not only us expats visit this website, but other nations as well including a high number of Indonesian residents as well, so better not make fun of yourself infront of them....Hope you understand my point of view.

Thanks for info.

I've already checked a lot of job seeking web-sites, sent a lot CV's to many companies. But still I have only a few answers. What is usual time frame for receiving answer?

Comment

too bad, you're not a local.

My company is hiring for local salespersons for our steel products used to the oil, mining, gas, and power plant industry.

You might want to check out our website www.edgenmurray.com for the list of jobs that we currently have.

Good luck.
                      [COLOR=black]
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Sweetmaria, thank you!
                        I will check for vacancies in your company.

Comment

привет, Artemius. как дела?

You can search in each company website which has related with gas, oil, and so on. In Indonesia, there are a lot companies like Schlumberger, Halliburton, etc which offices/mining places (I really can't distinguish it well since I don't work in this industry) spread all over Indonesia.

Good luck !

Cheers
                          Liza

Comment

Hi Liza.. Seems that you can speak Russian. anyway i am looking someone who can speak Russian to practice on it

Comment

Originally posted by lizasiman View Post
                              привет, Artemius. как дела?

You can search in each company website which has related with gas, oil, and so on. In Indonesia, there are a lot companies like Schlumberger, Halliburton, etc which offices/mining places (I really can't distinguish it well since I don't work in this industry) spread all over Indonesia.

Good luck !

Cheers
                              Liza
                              Привет, lizasiman. Спасибо за ответ!
                              As I understand local companies need something special about employee, so maybe somebody may advise me a Russian speaking job in Jakarta.
                              I found that there is not enough info in internet. If I'm right it's better to begin friendship with people, so then you can get more information about the job offering.

Comment

Working...
                              X