UK Expat Jobhunting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Expat Jobhunting

Hi, I am from the UK, and currently working as an English teacher in Jakarta but would love to stay here and try something new. I am open to all Industries.I have a BSc degree in Geology and Biology and experience in education, in the culinary industry, hospitality and with animals. Please email for my CV.

Thanks

[email protected]
    Last edited by Sam Forward; 16-02-14, 01:51.

Sam I am not sure that an open ended scattergun approach will have any benefit at all. Chose an industry, tailor your resume to suit and then target specifically jobs ads, individuals and companies that will help you get a job in that field.

Comment

I think I know someone who was looking for a good geologist...
      How good are you at geology...? because I do believe they have been looking for a while.
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by jimmi james View Post
        Sam I am not sure that an open ended scattergun approach will have any benefit at all. Chose an industry, tailor your resume to suit and then target specifically jobs ads, individuals and companies that will help you get a job in that field.
        Hey thanks for the advice, I've been doing that I thought i'd just give this a go to see if there was anything out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bad_azz View Post
          I think I know someone who was looking for a good geologist...
          How good are you at geology...? because I do believe they have been looking for a while.
          Thanks for help! Unfortunetly you choose the one field I have no experience in!

Comment

Wasn't you at Freeport scoot?
            Aloft! Me hearties! Harharhar!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterRice View Post
              Wasn't you at Freeport scoot?
              Are you a stalker or something ??

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                Are you a stalker or something ??
                Yeah more or less, maybe just my extraordinary awareness d: I guess...

Well then since his BG is Geology perhaps you have contact like HRD or something for him *points out OP*

Comment

Originally posted by MasterRice View Post
                  Yeah more or less, maybe just my extraordinary awareness d: I guess...Well then since his BG is Geology perhaps you have contact like HRD or something for him *points out OP*
                  and perhaps i dont - i worked at Freeport over 10 years ago now so i doubt if anyone i knew is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterIndo View Post
                    and perhaps i dont - i worked at Freeport over 10 years ago now so i doubt if anyone i knew is still there.
                    I see .-.

Comment

Working...
                    X