X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careers which can use my past Civil Engineering Experience

[COLOR=black][FONT=&amp]To all hiring representatives:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=&amp]I am an Engineer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington. I have more than 7 years of professional experience with 5 years in Civil Engineering Consulting and 2 years as an ESL Teacher. As a Design Engineer, I have completed projects involving, but not limited to Roadway and Drainage Design, Hydraulic Analysis, Site Planning and Grading.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=&amp]In the technical realm, I have experience with creating project proposals, specification manuals, quantity and cost estimates, and I am highly qualified in computer aided design. Please see my Attachment A: Engineering Projects for a more detailed description of my past work.[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black][FONT=&amp]

Currently, I am a Volunteer with the American Peace Corps and live in East Java, Indonesia. Besides working as a full-time teacher at a government high school I also lead training programs for teachers from all over the country. As a side project I have promoted better systems for agriculture in my area. This experience has helped me to fully integrate into the Indonesian culture and has propelled me to continue my professional career in this part of the world.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=&amp]
    In this context I am convinced that my professional experience and eagerness places me in a privileged position to apply for many career opportunities in Indonesia. My academic background, work experience and personal interests are consistent with the role required for most companies. I have demonstrated expertise as a team leader, worked collaboratively with partners and am able to manage several tasks in parallel, often under heavy workload, and still deliver on time. [/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=&amp]Please contact me if you would like to see my CV or Past Project Experience. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=&amp]
    Sincerely,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    Daniel Gable[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Cell: +62 82131931175 (GMT +7)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Madiun, East Java, Indonesia [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp] Email: daniel.gable.indo@facebook.com[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Skype: Daniel_Gable[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by Daniel Gable; 13-02-13, 00:45.

Please share any advice you may have

Many have viewed this post and so far no jobs available in the engineering world, but hoping some will start sharing their thoughts or current understanding of who is doing Engineering work here. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Gable View Post
      Many have viewed this post and so far no jobs available in the engineering world, but hoping some will start sharing their thoughts or current understanding of who is doing Engineering work here. Thanks
      Would suggest looking into dredging companies like Boskalis, Deme and Jan de Nul. These are constantly looking for engineers. Esp. Van Oord might be a good option since they won a big project in Tanjung Priok (Jakarta) and have been active on northern Java and Sumatra already.
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Hello[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Are you interested in Agricultural Technology field (Bio Products) ? Which you also need a good presentation skills.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

OP dated 2013 - closing thread

Comment

Working...
          X