Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me i need a job in indonesia i want to marrry my gal and settle with her.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me i need a job in indonesia i want to marrry my gal and settle with her.

Dear Friends,
    My name is Sameer profession am Quality manager in an automotive company .Please help me in getting a job in Indonesia. my galfriend whom i want to marry she is in indonesia and i want to settle after marrying her..i don't know how to get a job ..i want to go back an settle with my gal ...i have applied more than 1000 jobs online but no reply..please do me a favor in getting this job..If bahasa is mandotory i will be learning that after i get employed..I am ready for new oppurtunities and challenges..Please help me and i will prove you that am the best...can anyone please
    Last edited by altakavir; 03-03-15, 18:50.

OH MY DEAR GOD..

you are really doing this for the sake of marrying your GF..
    wowww.... you are 1 in 1.000.000 guys in the world ya...

ok.. these are my points of view
    1. you already have a very good portfolio. are you really sure you want to take all risk and leave your job at Dubai?
    2. why dont you take your GF to Dubai. the country is better than indonesia.
    3. Aceh not the capital city of indonesia.. kinda impossible for you to get good job there. maybe no reply for your application job, because of you're more than good to become employee in Aceh (you re very very qualified and the value must be very high) they cannot afford you.
    4. if you still want.. maybe you can apply job for Company in Jakarta. try to find company that have similar industry with your work portfolio. and the company should be multi-national class.
    5. once again.. In my opinion, stay in Dubai have have have better prospect rather than in indonesia.. especially Aceh (sorry, i dont mind to be impolite or offend someone). because Aceh is not the center business of Indonesia.
    6. you can apply to company based in Jakarta that have office branch / correspondent in Aceh.
    7. Propose your GF and take her with you to dubai. if she really loves you.. she will be happy with you, whereever you are.

just re-think again..
    there must be consequence(s) in every decision.
    just dont be regret at the end.

Comment

thanks dear..i will re think about this..but i really want to relocate just for her...i don't need much money,,yes as you said am qualified,,i will get but you see am trying so hard,,.well i can take her to Dubai but she is still studying maybe more 1 and half years engineering,..but i cannot live without her..leaving her alone.. that's why i want to move there..i have applied through headhunters of Jakarta but no response yest..pray for me dear..hope i will be successful in my aim..and thanks alot for your comment

Comment

hmm how well do you know her? have you met her in person? i think it's quite important to be sure about it before you get a fix job.
        it's quite hard to find a job in aceh area ... esp these days
        try to contacy siemens in Indonesia.. you can browse it in the internet and send email asking for possibilities
        dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

As mentioned elsewhere on this board, finding expat employment in Indonesia is quite difficult unless you're a foreign language teacher and a native speaker of the language, an expert in particular fields (that are hard to find in Indonesia) , or a high level executive. Good luck anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by altakavir
            i know her...in person...we meet in Aceh in my trip to Indonesia...i was knowing her before by online social networking...she is my distance love...i travel for her from Dubai to her place..just for my love..am suffering now.. cos since when i have come back from this place cant stop thinking abt her,,she is my life..we are also engaged with each other after we meet each other..please pray to Allah so i get back to her soon..thanks alot dear... Insallah i will try to find out..i have been chasing them from last 6months but no reply..if you have any reference to get a job in siemens Indonesia or other placement agents who can help in Aceh job than please let me know..thanks for your comments..tkcr
            You don't know whether the love is real or she wants to rip you off anyway. If marriage is a big deal, pay her air ticket to the UAE and get married there. If she misses home, you're more than able to pay for the air trips, aren't you? Don't sacrifice your future for something speculative. Besides, with you being there you can help accommodate her relatives' residence for hajj and umrah.

Comment

my friend thanks for taking your time to comment, but she is still studying and remember one thing everything what glitters is not a diamond..Dubai is just like that..you have to stay here. u will know... Aceh is a nice place and my gal i love her alot..its real,,. Allah Kareem is with me..i don't care about future..yes i will remember your suggestion..thanks i will think about it..

Comment

yes my friend ...am thinking to get a TEFL certificate..well my English language is good without a certificate and also i have a masters degree..which is an added quality..don't you think i can get a English teaching job there...please give me any contacts or references if you can..
                You are not considered a native speaker of English by Indonesian Government, so you can't take that route.

Comment

Originally posted by altakavir View Post
                  remember one thing everything what glitters is not a diamond..
                  Yeah she may not be a diamond piece too. You get married there and you keep the job and the girl, what's so tough about that? Once you don't have the money to visit your married or deceased relatives in India, you may regret your words.
                  Last edited by ricky_id; 14-01-12, 01:37.

Comment

even if i have a TEFL certificate...i would not be considered as a English teacher...

Comment

thanks..i will think about this..take care..

Comment

Originally posted by altakavir View Post
                        even if i have a TEFL certificate...i would not be considered as a English teacher...
                        Officially NO,
                        [FONT=Verdana]As a stranger give it welcome.
                        There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
                        Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
                        [/FONT]

Comment

Apply for that at a nearby Indonesian embassy or consulate, of course. But what will you say if they ask you how you'll make living and more importantly, how you can prove them?

Comment

yes my friend ...am thinking to get a TEFL certificate..well my English language is good without a certificate and also i have a masters degree..which is an added quality..don't you think i can get a English teaching job there...please give me any contacts or references if you can..
                            Hehehehe Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

dude, try to apply visit visa to jakarta. it will be difficult to find a job in aceh. esp. ooppsss no offence, for indian nationality will be difficult to apply visit visa to indonesia.
                              i was living in abu dhabi bfr. we have the same situation. but my bf is syrian. i was asking to indonesian embassy in abu dhabi. for all nationality who get exemption is india, srilangkan and pakistan. i dont know why?
                              my suggestion is try to visit jakarta and looki for a job, anyjob
                              -_-_-_ keep searching for Partime Job, [email protected] (online YM) -_-_-_-_

Comment

Working...
                              X