Looking Partner to development property project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Partner to development property project

Hi, currently, my colleague and I are running a property business, and have 5 hectares of land ready to be built. What I need is someone or a company with good finance who is ready to invest in this project, now we have 40 buyers who are ready to buy a house. and initially we wanted to start building 33 open houses for outsiders who were interested in joining the project. the amount required is Rp2 billion. The profit sharing is 55%: 45% (for investors) of 33 houses built. The first three months will get income up to 8.5% of the total amount. After 3 months we will let you decide whether you want to continue to work with us or not. If you are interested, let us know and send your response to [email protected] for more information.
    for fast fundraising, I plan to open up to 4 investors. After fulfilling the quota, we will close the offer..
    Screenshot_20191224-.jpg

Are you/your colleague a foreigner or an Indonesian ?

If (a) foreigner/foreigners , what kind of Visa/KITAS/e-ITAS/KITAP do you have ?
    Last edited by marcus; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

it is owned by indonesian

Comment

Originally posted by streetsart View Post
        it is owned by indonesian

I didn't ask that . Please amswer my question as I want to inform about the risks , if you or/and your colleague is/are foreigner(s) .

Comment

We both indonesian,i am planning someone who want to be passive investor.

Comment

Working...
          X