Announcement

Collapse

Expat Forum Moving Hosting

We have moved the Expat Forum to a new server in late March. You'll notice some changes due to upgrades we've made in the vBulletin software.

If you have questions, please email me at [email protected].

wm
See more
See less

illooms LED balloons : investment opportunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illooms LED balloons : investment opportunity

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to share with you about an attractive investment opportunity with "huge" potential in the Indonesia market.

My company PT Toko Pelangi Indah was founded in december 2009 and operates as a wholesaler & retailer of glass containers with various sizes & shapes which are used for : storage, as decoration or as gifts/souvenirs.
    PT Toko Pelangi Indah has been granted the exclusive distributor rights to sell illooms LED balloons in Indonesia : a global brand which has never been sold in this nation.
    My sales team already has contacted and introduced illooms to the 19 largest retail companies & party suppliers in Indonesia which total nearly 32,000 outlets across this nation.
    Currently my company is seeking investors who will provide sufficient funding in order to purchase "huge" quantities of the first-ever stock of various illooms models to be sold in Indonesia.

Please check out the illooms Indonesia website and illooms international website :

www.distributor-illooms-indonesia.com

www.illooms.com

If this investment opportunity interests you, please contact me at : [email protected]

Sincerely,

Andy Tomcek
    Founder & CEO

PT Toko Pelangi Indah
    Jakarta
    [COLOR=#0000ff]"The earth is one country and mankind its citizens."
    What if we begin to view each other as part of one human family?[/COLOR]
Working...
X