Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to import paper-can export from Korea too

Hello.

I have a wholesale business in Korea distributing office supplies such as printers, plotters, inks, toners, copy papers, paper rolls, etc. We are looking for a supplier who can export copy papers. We are trying to import Double A papers mainly, but we are also okay with copy papers from any brands with good quality and competitive price. If it's Double A papers (A4, 80gsm), we are willing to purchase at least 4*20GP a month, but if it's not Double A papers, the initial shipment will be at most 1*20GP, and we will see how the products sell in Korea.

Also, we can export any products from Korea. If you deal paper products, we can export transfer papers, films for coating papers, coating machines, plotters, printers--Samsung printers get really cheap at times, any products from Hankuk Paper and Hansol Paper, etc. If you would like any other products such as cosmetics, foods, beverages, etc, we are open to new opportunities.

We have been in the distributing business for almost 20 years now, so I assure you that you can trust doing business with us. We are only looking for business partners that would like to do business with us consistently, so we would also prefer if you were in a business for a long time.

Please send me a PM or an email at [email protected]. Thank you.
Working...
X