Partner for successful online ecommerce business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner for successful online ecommerce business

I am looking for someone to help manage an ecommerce business in Indonesia, a background of working online in ecommerce, marketing or general Internet experience would be important, Investment is not a prerequisite but a show of commitment would be essential. Launching products for sale in Europe, ecigarettes, watches and bags, but also completing development on a major ecommerce platform. Please email for further details and contact info Robert [email protected]

Hello I'm interested in hearing more about what it is you require from a partner and your ideas for an e-commerce business and do you manufactur your own products and where do you ship from?

Comment

Hi Kevin, Thanks for responding, it was a shot in the dark really and difficult to know source of replies.

In as short a way as possible will try to explain. Background online since 1995, sold last Internet business for 11 million UKP and built a hotel in Indonesia. (Thought this was going to be my retirement plan) turns out to be a headache, anyway miss the Internet and its route for revenue. So with previous contact in China with suppliers, is a distributor for various products, drop shipping. In particular 3000 E-Cigarettes and with the domain previously bought a while ago elektrikrokok com. He has also got a supply of watches, but primarily E-cigarettes is an amazing market here with little competition and is also compatible to launch in Malaysia, using more compatible localized payment solutions, shipping is direct from China, so no handling required. With these unique contacts intend to spread further afield into other countries using re sellers and taking a commission, rather than trying to manage the world its a much easier option and something i have done before, so more aware of the affiliates for expansion. This is followed with software that is 90% complete, which is an ecommerce store builder (something like Shopify) but overall concept much better and can focus again more into niche markets and works alongside the ecommerce shops i have where people can create a store to sell other shops products or sell products from our own database on Commission.
      Sorry this is as short as it gets, i have a full Bis plan for the ecommerce store builder, the shops for ecigarettes is more of a short term solution/quick cash, so i can afford to get development of the other completed.

At the moment in Sukabumi and looking for a partner who can manage and run things, someone i can trust, not easy here. I am now 60, so have the ideas, expertise and the skills for marketing and success, but alas no longer the energy to be CEO of a fast growing company

Anyway hopes this explains a bit more, my contact details are
      ​+62 81563382800 Landline +622666220003 if you would like a chat to know more, email is [email protected]

Comment

Hello Roberts, if you really interested in investing on some trading please contact me for further info. I have some information about forex and maybe become your side jobs on getting some money.
        Di mana Anda menginvestasikan uang Anda? Cobalah Forex, solusi investasi terbaik! Bertransaksilah bersama Alpari →

Comment

Originally posted by Carl_anderson View Post
          Hello Roberts, if you really interested in investing on some trading please contact me for further info. I have some information about forex and maybe become your side jobs on getting some money.
          FOREX is worse than gambling, VERY high risk to anyone wanting to dabble in this, i suggest put your money in a bank, invest in a stable company or for higher rewards in a business industry that you know with a startup

Comment

Hi, I am from a company specializing in e-commerce solutions and software products. I just want to recommend several helpful information for e-commerce businesses like yours. If you are the owner of an e-commerce business and wish to increase the sales, one of the most effective ways is launching a mobile shopping app. It is evidenced that the boom of the Internet and the sharp rise in the mobile devices will help to yield more business profit. Hiring a mobile app development company is not a simple but tough task to every e-commerce business. With the most common mistakes listed in article, in the position of business owner, you can consider to avoid them to get the best and most appropriate mobile app developer for your own app to get benefit in the future.

I think that following article will make it clearer. Basically it said: Most e-stores owners tend to hire a mobile app development company from the start to build a desirable sales app. However, not all of them are able to make the right decision in hiring a mobile app development company at the first time but face with some mistakes. In the end, they would come to an end of an irritating app which is unable to attract and retain customers. In other words, the company fail in developing their own business.

Here is full content: Hiring A Mobile App Development Company: Most Critical Mistakes E-Commerce Business Should Avoid

I really hope this article will be useful for your business!
            In hiring a mobile app development company, most of e-commerce businesses may face with critical mistakes. Track them and carry out suitable hiring process
            Have an e-commerce website. Ready to go mobile?
            magento 2 mobile theme |

Comment

Working...
            X