Looking for Secretary & Receptionist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Secretary & Receptionist

Attention All. Thank you for the applications. We are no longer receiving new applications.

Mid-sized Indonesian property and investment company is opening a new office location in Jakarta's SCBD. We are looking for both a Secretary and a Receptionist. The receptionist job would be suitable for recent graduates of the London School of Public Relations or similar whilst the secretary job would require someone with a few year's experience. We are looking for positive and outgoing individuals with the ability to grow with this fast moving company.

Job Title: Secretary or Receptionist.

Job Description/Responsibilities: Assist in the running of the Jakarta office.

Job Location: SCBD, Jakarta

Required Qualifications/Skills: Must have excellent English skills.

Last date on which applications will be accepted (day/month/year): 9 April 2017

When the job begins: ASAP

How to apply/request more information:

Dear Mr. Mark Bruny,

I have send my CV to your email.Fyi : I am male and I have a house in Tangerang.
    Please confirm my WA number as 0813 1942 2992.
    I hope I can get an interview schedule from you ASAP.

Warm regard's,

Khristian Manurung

Comment

Dear All Who Applied,

Thank you very much for your applications. We are in the process of reaching out to candidates who we feel would be a good fit for our business. If you have applied and do not get contacted, then please be advised we have thoroughly reviewed all applications but unfortunately other candidates were deemed to be a better fit at this time. Due to the large volume of applications we have not been able to respond to everyone. Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Working...
      X