Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT Sales & Pre-Sales - Jakarta & Bogor

Hi,

I am looking to hire several staff for our sales division, to sell our Cloud Computing services to mainly Indonesian SME (UKM, Small & Medium Sized companies).

We do not expect experts in Cloud Computing. We are looking for motivated people, willing to learn (full training provided) who have a good understanding of IT & Internet; and an outgoing personality.

Job Title: Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales Engineer

Job Location: Jakarta (Jl. Pramuka) or Bogor (Jl. Soleh Iskandar)

Job Description/Responsibilities: All aspects around customer aquisition, providing advice to customers and closing contracts. The roles also involve a moderate amount of traveling around Jabodetabek / Other major cities.

Required Qualifications/Skills: Solid IT skills and good communicator, experience in IT sales and decent level of English language. Fresh graduates are also considered since we have some junior roles available.

Salary Range: 4-15 Jt / month, depending on experience & contract

Benefits: Health cover, new company laptop & smartphone also for personal use, transportation allowance, unlimited recurring commission, performance (KPI) bonus. For the right candidate, we can also provide accomodation near office.

Last date on which applications will be accepted (day/month/year): Ongoing

When the job begins: ASAP

Total number of positions: 5

How to apply: Please send a PM or email to [email protected]

Indonesian nationals are prefered, but we can also consider foreigners who are perfectly fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and have a good understanding of Indonesian IT & company landscape.

Thanks,

Ted

Our group:
    www.cloudmatika.co.id
    www.atriatek.co.id
    www.tsukaeru.net
    www.ozhosting.com.au

Dear Mr. Ted,

I am Eliya. Some days ago I send the application to [email protected]
    I am very keen to get the job. IT is my passion. Would you please, give me information the status of my application? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Eliya

Comment

Working...
    X