X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer – 5,000,000 neg

RESPONSIBILITIES
    • Be able to visualize ideas to illustrate to produced design concepts and develop websites, mobile Apps
    • Conceptualised design and production of printed and electronic marketing materials ie. Logo, Catalogues, Brochures, Newsletter, Video
    • Creating 2D and 3D drawing for marketing and sales purposes
    • Conceptualised design animation.
    • Designed great and used friendly website for our clients
    • Research, draw and design concepts and come up with ideas independently and as a team
    • Be competent in layout of documents and putting together design presentations
    • Have an interest in all aspects of graphic design and a willingness to learn more
    • Have a good graphic sense of typography, colour and layout
    • Assisting presentation for both technology and account management teams as well as helping marketing graphic needs

REQUIREMENTS
    • Male/ Female
    • Max 35 Years old
    • Diploma or degree in arts or design
    • 1 to 5 years of relevant working experience in web design or graphic design
    • Good software knowledge Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, After Effect, Sketchup and or AutoCAD, Cinema 4D, Flash
    • Good communication, interpersonal skills, able to communicate fluently in English and local language.
    • High levels of integrity and self-motivation, honest, responsible with work.
    • Familiar working with deadlines.

• A background in user experience, graphic design or advertising
    • Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite,
    • Teamwork, works well as a member of a team and happy to help others
    • Good presentation, documentation and communication skills
    • Business level local language skills

Willing to be placed in Batam city, Riau Island
    Long term opportunity

Date position closes: July 15th 2015
    Start Date: Within 1 month of job offer
    Please PM to apply including resume
    Last edited by SydWesMel; 30-06-15, 19:15.

Some people on this site pay their maids 4 million a month.
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. As mentioned the rate is negotiable - based on experience.

Comment

hope you get a few candidates

Comment

Originally posted by Vanhellsink View Post
          Some people on this site pay their maids 4 million a month.
          When I was a fresh graduate I had troubled applying for jobs for similar reasons. Most companies/advertising agencies/design studios were not willing to pay more than 4 million a month. I had a brilliant portfolio, skills including web design, illustration, graphic design, was an active student who won some competitions. I worked for a digital marketing agency, being paid 4 jt a month, and would work for upwards 12 hours a day. It was stressful and I decided to quit and pursue a freelance career, which is so much better in every regard.

Comment

Working...
          X