• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking for Autocad Draughtsman Civil (Permanent job) - KSA - JEDDAH

Autocad Draughtsman Civil

O.R. Engineering Dep. Office – Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
    Dear Engineer's,
    We are looking for Autocad Draughtsman Civil engineer for our office in Saudi Arabia.
    who has the ability, educated, experience & skills shown down send his CV to this email : eng_awad [@] live [dot][com]

Software skills :

AUTO CAD, PHOTOSHOP, SKETCH UP, Presentation tools, Photoshop, MS office, REVIT

Good knowledge of:

Drafting, Detail Design, Architecture Design, Sketching Detailing, Communication Skills

Job Description:

- Autocad Design and preparation of presentation and preparation of working drawings after taking measurements.
    - Design graphic imaging presentations for house/office layout and design for the concept with error free designs.
    - Monitor site related execution work.
    - work in projects are completed on time bound schedule.
    - Ensure the project expenses are within the budgets allocated.
    - Design & Execution of house designs.
    Candidate with with 1 to 5 years of experience of working in an Architectural Drafting / Design Environment using AutoCAD.
    1. To do the detailed design and preparation of presentation & working drawingsas also Municipal approval drawings.
    2. Candidate with Independent thinking and innovative design solution would be preferred. Should be able to coordinate with other consultants and vendors for successful job completion
    3. Building block Design plans
    4. Concept Layout Finalization
    5. Design development of concepts, presentation, detailing and execution of Architectural & interiors projects.
    6. Interior Designing for High Rise Commercial & Residential Buildings.
    7. Preparing design, specifications and estimates for modular and Interior work.

Education:
    Graduate: B.Arch - Architecture
    Enthusiasm, talent and experience with AutoCad Certification with good academic background and communication skills. Must be able to execute the job profile listed above.

Other Skills :
    · Ability to speak / write in English will be considered as advantage.
    · Documentation for tenders and construction,
    · Strong Design Flair.
    · Previous work experience with a well reputed design firm / architecture consultancy.

JOB Place :
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Jeddah

Plz send your CV : eng_awad [@] live [dot][com]

Dear Candidate's,

You Can contact us on:
    WhatsApp : +966533368632

Thanks & Best Regards

Comment

Only Indonesian citizens? Speaking English is an advantage, so what would be the native tongue required, Arab?
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

i'd like to apply..please send me confirmation

i'd like to apply....i'm indonesian but willing to have job abroad.
        i used to draw using auto cad 2007 - auto cad 2013, sketchup, ms office , corel draw, bit photoshop...and any other supported software...
        please send me information and confirmation by :
        mail : [email protected]
        phone +6289 692 438 895 , +6285 691 905 643

thank you

Comment

still available ? can i pass ur number to my friend ?

# im a BBS (reBar Bending Scheduler) draftsman, but i dont do any architectural drafting stuff .... PM me if you have BBS employment opportunities
          [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Source Sans Pro]"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need"
          [/FONT][/COLOR]Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
          X