Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahasa Tutor Needed in Bogor

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Bahasa Indonesia tutor to help me improve my speaking skills. I've been living in Indonesia since September but my Bahasa is still at a beginner's level. I am available to meet at a coffee shop in Cimanggu during the following times:

Monday: 4:30-7:30 pm
    Tuesday: 4:30-6:30 pm
    Wednesday: 4:30-7:30 pm
    Thursday: 2-6:30

Ideally, I hope for meet for one or two hours every week to study. Please email me back with your available times and price. If you could tell me about your previous teaching history I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks!
    Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,
    I am native indonesian and live in Bogor. I can help you to learn Bahasa.
    Please contact me dinurdini[at]yahoo.com
    Or whatsapp +62 899 88 234 75

See ya,
    Dien

Comment

Hi Elizabeth,

You can contact Mutia ([email protected]) or call/sms her at 0812-9321244.
      She lives in Bogor and is a very patient teacher. She teaches kids to adults.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi there, you can contact BIPA Universitas Nasional for the credible bahasa Indonesia courses. You also can takebin house training program. +6281311558807

Comment

Hi Elizabeth, I think I can help you with my experience, you can contact my e-mail at [email protected] for further information if you still need a tutor.

Comment

Hi i am an english and bahasa indonesia tutor, with 10 years of teaching experience. Feel free to contact my email [email protected] if you still need a tutor. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X