Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an expat to teach kids

Hey guys,
    My name is chris and am local. Im looking for an expat (prefer caucasian) to work as a teacher/ marketing for my preschool/kindergarten in west jakarta.
    I dont require any experience in teaching, but you gotta have the passion and patience for children. You do have to understand and can read and write in Indonesia with basic proficiency. We will teach you about the how, and younger age is also a plus.
    Please reply to me a.s.a.p (0819 0897 7376)

thanx a bunch
    Chris

Originally posted by Tippertop View Post
    (1) ... Im looking for an expat (prefer caucasian) to work as a teacher/ marketing for my preschool/kindergarten ...

(2) I dont require any experience ...

(1) The Indonesian Regulation prohibits hiring a foreigner for 2 different work positions (teacher & marketing as you said) .

(2) The Indonesian Regulation states the foreigner must have at least 5 years work experience .

-----------------------------------

In addition be informed that by not complying with the Law/Regulations (see below) , you and the foreigner are in risk of going to jail and/or being fined .

-----------------------------------

PerMen no.16 Tahun 2015
    Pasal 41
    (1) Pemberi kerja TKA dilarang mempekerjakan TKA pada lebih dari 1 (satu) jabatan dalam perusahaan yang sama. (An employer is prohibited from employing a foreign worker in more than 1 position in the same company.)

------------------------------------

PerMen no.10 Tahun 2018
    Pasal 5
    Setiap TKA yang dipekerjakan oleh Pemberi Kerja TKA wajib:
    a. memiliki pendidikan yang sesuai dengan kualifikasi jabatan yang akan diduduki oleh TKA;
    b. memiliki sertifikat kompetensi atau memiliki pengalaman kerja paling sedikit 5 tahun yang sesuai dengan kualifikasi jabatan yang akan diduduki TKA;
    c. mengalihkan keahliannya kepada Tenaga Kerja Pendamping;
    d. memiliki Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak bagi TKA yang sudah bekerja lebih dari 6 (enam) bulan; dan
    e. memiliki Visa/e-ITAS untuk bekerja yang diterbitkan oleh instansi yang berwenang.

Article 5
    A foreign worker must :
    a. have education diploma that is related to the qualifications required for the work position ;
    b. have a competency certificate or have work experience of at least 5 years related to the qualifications required for the work position ;
    c. transfer his/her expertise to a designated Indonesian worker;
    d. have an Indonesian Tax Registration Number if to work for more than 6 months; and
    e. have Work Visa/e-ITAS issued by the Indonesian Immigration Department .

UU no.13 , year 2003
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer that employs a foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain a Work Permit from the Minister.

Article 185
    (1) Every person who violates what is stipulated under subsection (1) and subsection (2) of Article 42, Article 68, subsection (2) of article 69, Article 80, Article 82, subsection (1) of Article 90, Article 139, Article 143, and subsection (4) and subsection (7) of Article 160 shall be subjected to a criminal sanction in jail for a minimum of 1 (one) year and a maximum of 4 (four) years and/or a fine of a minimum of Rp100,000,000 (one hundred million rupiah) and a maximum of Rp400,000,000 (four hundred million rupiah).

UU no.6 Tahun 2011
    Article 122
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of up to five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000 (five hundred million rupiah):
    a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit/e-ITAS given to him/her ;
    b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with intent or purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit/e-ITAS given to him/her.

Article 123
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000, 00 (five hundred million rupiah):
    a. any person who knowingly gives a letter or false or falsified data or untrue statement with intent of obtaining Visas or Stay Permit/e-ITAS for himself/herself or others;
    b. any foreigner who deliberately use the Visa or Stay Permit/e-ITAS as referred to in letter a to enter and / or stay in Indonesia.
    Last edited by marcus; 14-10-19, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
    X