Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Portuguese speaker needed for an immediate project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Portuguese speaker needed for an immediate project!

I'm looking for an either Portuguese native speaker who speaks good English, or a native English speaker who speaks excellent Portuguese, to help me with a project. Travelling outside the island might be required. Tasks are pretty eclectic, but since they do not require anything beyond the specified bilingualism I would be happy to take in students and mid-term residents. Please send me a PM containing a brief background on your proficiency in these languages, and your e-mail address.

Native Portuguese

Hi,

I'm Portuguese, and I'm currently in Lisbon and preparing to move to Bali. I'll be arriving to Bali on June 4th.

I speak/write good Portuguese. I also speak both english and spanish fluently, so if you think I can be part of your project please contact me.

Thank's so much!
    PatrĂ­cia
    [email protected]

Originally posted by BelleNotte View Post
    I'm looking for an either Portuguese native speaker who speaks good English, or a native English speaker who speaks excellent Portuguese, to help me with a project. Travelling outside the island might be required. Tasks are pretty eclectic, but since they do not require anything beyond the specified bilingualism I would be happy to take in students and mid-term residents. Please send me a PM containing a brief background on your proficiency in these languages, and your e-mail address.

Comment

Working...
    X