No announcement yet.

Teacher for Jakarta Nanyang School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi noname, JNY is in collaboration with Nanyang Family of Schools Singapore, (NYK, NYPS and NYGH formed a holding called as Nanyang International Education Holding)

and to answer your another post: salary are based on several things (experiences, position, education background, etc.)
    some teachers also could become a head of department, or in management position

Originally posted by noname View Post
    I'm not quite sure how JNY (and if it really) is affiliated to the Nanyang schools in Singapore. But in Singapore, Nanyang Kindergarten, Nanyang Primary School and Nanyang Girls' High School are schools where parents clamor to get their kids into.

Here's an article to show how ridiculous it can get - http://www.edvantage.com.sg/edvantag..._waitlist.html

Comment

but you didnt advertise a management position.

how much can the stated position earn ? $8,000 USD per month?

before or after tax ?

do you pay housing, insurance, flights and bonus etc as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by alichandra View Post
        Hi Ali, I already created one there yesterday. But I find the "fields" limiting in such a way that I have to provide post graduate studies and if I don't, it wont process my application. Do you have an email address or a fax number where I can send my resume? Thank you.
        Everything is just mind over matter. If you don't mind, it won't matter.

Comment

I'd imagine they want a teacher that has at least some post graduate studies....

Comment

So does that mean if I don't have post graduate studies, I'm not qualified? hmmm...
            Everything is just mind over matter. If you don't mind, it won't matter.

Comment

Hi rocel, really sorry for some glitch in our online application, for time being please fill in required fields with "-" (dash), our team working to fix this problem.

Originally posted by rocel View Post
              Hi Ali, I already created one there yesterday. But I find the "fields" limiting in such a way that I have to provide post graduate studies and if I don't, it wont process my application. Do you have an email address or a fax number where I can send my resume? Thank you.

Comment

Hi kingwilly, yes we never advertise management position and won't advertise it, because we will fill the positions with our internal teachers/staffs
                8k usd/mo exclude housing, insurance, tickets, bonus, tax

and yes we have allowance for housing, insurance, tickets and off course performance bonus

Originally posted by kingwilly View Post
                but you didnt advertise a management position.

how much can the stated position earn ? $8,000 USD per month?

before or after tax ?

do you pay housing, insurance, flights and bonus etc as well ?

Comment

Hi kingwilly, yes we never advertise management position and won't advertise it, because we will fill the positions with our internal teachers/staffs
                  8k usd/mo exclude housing, insurance, tickets, bonus, tax

and yes we have allowance for housing, insurance, tickets and off course performance bonus
                  So, your teachers are on $8,000 p/m + package.

That's as good as, or better, then BIS and JIS.

I might apply then.

Comment

8K after tax + bonus.. that is very good!!
                    Last edited by Missnaughty; 22-11-11, 17:50.

Comment

You could afford to buy an LV bag every month!

Comment

Hi kingwilly, just to clarify, as advertised it is 2k - 8k depend on experience, education background, etc.

So, your teachers are on $8,000 p/m + package.

That's as good as, or better, then BIS and JIS.

I might apply then.

Comment

Hi kingwilly, just to clarify, as advertised it is 2k - 8k depend on experience, education background, etc.
                          Oh it always does, I'm aware of that.But I just wanted to clarify that the top salary scale given experience, education and background (not quite sure what that means unless you are referring to nationality) is 8K p/m + package for an ordinary primary or secondary level teacher.. As I mentioned before that's slightly more than BIS and JIS and I thought they were the best paid in Indonesia...
                          Last edited by kingwilly; 22-11-11, 19:19.

Comment

Nice to hear that, anyway we are following the standard set by NIE holding(SG)

Oh it always does, I'm aware of that. But I just wanted to clarify that the top salary scale given experience, education and background (not quite sure what that means unless you are referring to nationality) is 8K p/m + package. As I mentioned before that's slightly more than BIS and JIS and I thought they were the best paid in Indonesia...

Comment

Do you employ Indonesian teachers? What's the salary range for Indonesian teachers?

Comment

Hi Kargam, yes we do, and about salary range, we don't rate it base on nationality, we rate it base on teacher qualification

Originally posted by kargam View Post
                                Do you employ Indonesian teachers? What's the salary range for Indonesian teachers?

Comment

Working...
                                X