International Financial Advisors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Financial Advisors

If you are interested in a new career, an international offshore advisory is currently hiring and training new and experienced financial advisor to work in the region of South East Asia.

Please upload your cv at http://www.pp-intl.com/ if you are interested.

Good luck!

search

Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

Comment

Originally posted by hamburg113 View Post
      Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments
      What in blue blazes are you talking about? And why are you dredging up an old thread? Great first post, welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Great I can go on a three day course with no experience and then be an expert and persuade people to part with their cash.
        Reminds me of the late 90s when I was in Thailand half the flight was full of people coming from UK to be " Financial advisers" the same flight returning to UK was half full of people haven given up being "financial advisers"
        These type of companies are snake oil merchants, leave well alone if you want to retain any of your friends
        [FONT=Verdana]As a stranger give it welcome.
        There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
        Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
        [/FONT]

Comment

Hi, I want to know how to become a financial advisor in multinational firms and can you tell me how much a financial advisors earn in a MNC firm. Is it a wise option to open our own financial advisor services apart from working in a company?

independent financial advisors

Comment

You want to open your own financial services company and have no experience in the field? No, I don't think it's a very wise option.

Comment

Working...
            X