Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Stunning Beach Villa For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning Beach Villa For Sale

VillaWithBale.jpgKitchen.jpgUpstairsBedroom.jpgBeach_1024.jpg

This contemporary villa occupies 80 metres of beach-front at Pantai Segara Wangi 2, Desa Tukad Mungga, Lovina, Bali. Follow this link for satellite image:
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?map...05407&t=k&z=18

The total land area is 15.85 are (1,585 square-metres).

The main villa has 3 bedrooms (2 main and 1 spare), 2 bathrooms, and has 280 square-metres of accommodation over 2 floors.

There's a separate staff/guest house near the entrance to the grounds, which has 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms (1 Western and 1 local mandi).

The villa is available freehold for 399,000 Euros.

For more details, see http://www.villaforsaleinbali.info
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Android63; 13-08-10, 16:27. Reason: Added beach image
    Luxury beach villa in tranquil Lovina, north Bali
    Sale: http://www.villaforsaleinbali.info
    Rent: http://www.villasanthi.com

Nice!

Comment

More than half a million dollars in black-sand beach Lovina? You have got to be kidding!
      Last edited by Hombre de Maiz; 17-07-10, 11:34.

Comment

I think Hombre is implying that your offering is over priced for the location. Hard to argue with a beach front location though. Exactly how many running meters of beach front does the property have?

Comment

You could buy a plot of land and build it for....? Maybe half the price?
          "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Notice how no pictures of the beach are provided for the this beach-front villa.

Comment

Nice house though.
              "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Nice from outside - kitchen is hideous!...they can do a better job to lay out a nicer kitchen for the price.
                [FONT=Book Antiqua]If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague..[/FONT]

Comment

I can't say that I care for the outside design of the house either. It is common. Not what you'd expect for half a million bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
                    Notice how no pictures of the beach are provided for the this beach-front villa.
                    Thus my question. No answer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                      Thus my question. No answer yet.
                      There are glimpses of the beach on the website and it is as I remember walking along the beach in that area - not postcard material.

I'm sure it's a case of make an offer and we can talk about it.
                      Last edited by lantern; 18-07-10, 00:22.
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The beaches along the entire north coast of Bali, with the possible, borderline exception of the Bali Barat National Park, are not postcard material. In fact, they can downright scruffy. Towards the western end, tides, waves and wind bring garbage from Java.

Comment

My question was how much, if any, regardless of the quality. Still no answer. Is that on the website?

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                            My question was how much, if any, regardless of the quality. Still no answer. Is that on the website?
                            Only reference is this:
                            "Recently renovated by a German Engineer and occupying 1,585 square-metres of prime beachfront land"

What are the rules in Bali regarding ownership of land on the beach? In guess more importantly what is the reality...?
                            Last edited by lantern; 18-07-10, 00:44.
                            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

OK I've added a photo of the beach, plus details of how long the beach-front stretch of land is.
                              Luxury beach villa in tranquil Lovina, north Bali
                              Sale: http://www.villaforsaleinbali.info
                              Rent: http://www.villasanthi.com

Comment

Working...
                              X