Looking for Professional Real Estate Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Professional Real Estate Agents

Looking to sell our large house in Jagakarsa but having difficulty locating professional help - can anyone recommend a real estate agent based on their own positive experience?

I guess nowadays less and less people are dealing with "professional real estate agents" , but you can look for them at the www.yellowpages.co.id or in the internet .

I would recommend you to advertize in the internet and by putting a written propaganda in front of your house (very common in Indonesia - I bought my house through this way) .

Comment

Thank you Marcus. Unfortunately it is starting to look like 'DIY' could actually be the most sensible way to go.

Comment

I don't see it as an unfortunate situation . Nowadays taking photos of the house to put in websites (like rumah123.com , olx.co.id , rumah.com , lamudi.co.id , rumahdijual.com , rumah.trovit.co.id , 99.co.id/id , rumahku.com , ...) is not difficult but will give you a lot more propaganda than what the real estate offices can provide . To know how much would be the market price you can check for similar houses in the internet and , yes , ask few real estate agents . Documents/tax can be all done by the so many notaries available .

I guess things changed with the time . Everybody started to buy/sell things online through cell phones or computers .
        Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
        X