Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Seaview And Private Beach Land In Lombok

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Expat,

Living in Indonesia gives you the opportunity to invest in any industries. In real estate industry, I will not let you missing out on this opportunity to increase your financial worth and enjoy your own piece of paradise.

I have the pleasure to offer you for investment a captivating and spectacular villa complex & high-end hotels site located between the larger Gerupuk Bay. This project is first gated beachfront estate in Lombok: enabling private investors to buy beachfront land at affordable prices on ready-to-develop land. The land currently has an Indonesian Director of my business on the freehold title but we highly recommend and can help (alongside transaction documents) a purchaser convert this into a long term government or private lease for security. Also If you need an independent lawyer, we can refer separate foreigner lawyer.

KEY INFORMATIONS:
    • Located in an excellent position in South Lombok
    • The land size from 797 sq.m - 2912 sq.m
    • Price starting from just $220,000 USD for the land
    • 20 plots of land are sold
    • 5 plots of land are available for sale: Plot 18, 20, 23, 24, 25.

(NOTE: Further interest in Plot 18 and Plot 23 to Japanese, Canadian and Australian. Also we have another group out of Singapore / Malaysia currently looking at the plot 23, 24, 25.)

PHOTOS: I tried so hard to upload the photos of land, and always find some issues (resize picture, upload failed, etc). But you can find the photos by clicking the link added on this post.

HOW TO CONTACT ME:
    1. You can send me a private message and provide me your email address if you are interested in knowing more details about this land.
    2. You can take an action on my post.
    3. I can be reached at [email protected]

Please let me know any further questions or when you would like to come to Lombok for a look.

Best regards,
    Mr. Rious

Land and Property prices have dropped substantially in bali , lombok is a bit of a "noisy" backwater , Island of a 1000 mosques etc . Foreigners cannot buy land only lease .

Comment

Thank you for your action on this post, tel522.

If we are talking about land and property prices, it has been very lacklustre everywhere (not only in Bali, Lombok, Jakarta, Indonesia, Singapore, UAE, UK, US, etc). In my mind, the right question for this case is "will property prices crash or rise this year?". Predicting it has never been easy but it’s still a good time to be a first-time buyer.

With investors enthusiastic, Lombok opens its doors to foreign investments. The Investor showing strong optimism for the transformation of Lombok into a premier international resort destination in the next few years. Please find out more regarding hospitality and tourism projects in Lombok by clicking the links below:

THE PROJECTS ARE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS
      2017: http://indonesiaexpat.biz/business-p...alika-project/
      2018: https://www.pwc.com/id/en/media-cent...Mandalika.html
      2018: https://invest-islands.com/vinci-motogp-circuit-lombok/

OPERATING HOTEL
      2018: https://www.eturbonews.com/234140/lo...-lombok-opened

What do you think, tel522, are they preparing for the future? My answer is definitely YES If something comes to your mind with question mark, "why this land?". The land is located in an excellent position and benefits from superior natural environment and privacy.

Please read my post carefully or let me know if my post isn't clear enough. The member has been discussed regarding foreign ownership of Indonesian property on this forum, also you can find property ownership regulations for Foreigners, and we know what exactly the answer is. At this point, I'm offering another way, so you can purchase and own property by putting the title in the name of our Indonesian Director (with legal documents for sure). Then, you can make a profit on it or enjoy your own property.

Best wishes for you tel522,
      Mr. Rious

Comment

This is right of use or leasing , not ownership .
        Bali land and property market has stalled and slumped ,plenty of empty land and property , even at 50% off pricing .

Comment

Originally posted by mr.rious View Post
          ... I'm offering another way, so you can purchase and own property by putting the title in the name of our Indonesian Director ...

In more than 10 years in this Forum , I don't remember of any post in favor of such a option . I personally do not like .

Comment

At this point, I'm offering another way, so you can purchase and own property by putting the title in the name of our Indonesian Director (with legal documents for sure). Then, you can make a profit on it or enjoy your own property.
            Excellent idea, this is really a good opportunity!

But what if Mr. Director changes his minds and kicks out all "owners" from actually his land? What we do now? Do we report him then to the Department of Agriculture in Bogor?

Comment

The land currently has an Indonesian Director of my business on the freehold title but we highly recommend and can help (alongside transaction documents) a purchaser convert this into a long term government or private lease for security. Also If you need an independent lawyer, we can refer separate foreigner lawyer.
              Dear tel522 and marcus,

It's your decision, own the land or lease the land, keep it in SHM certificate (freehold) or covert it into HGB certificate (leasehold). All with legal documents for sure. Lucky you if you married an Indonesian, you can own the land by putting your partner's name in SHM certificate. If you are single or you have no Indonesian representative/ trust buddy to help you, you are lucky too. We can help you to buy and own the land by putting the title in the name of our Indonesian Director. Or you can buy the leasehold land.

There is always an option, marcus. It becomes a priority or not, up to you. If you do not like this way, you can purchase the land through a company (your own company) or setting up your own PT. PMA first, then buy and own the land.

When we look at this way, it sounds fair right?

Tel522, as I said that property prices aren't just slipping in Bali. This is global, property prices are falling all over the world. But the important thing in my mind is how to play in falling property market. Please click the link below and let me know your prediction, will Lombok (Indonesia) economy rising massively in the next few years?

1. https://indonesiaexpat.biz/business-...alika-project/
              2. https://jakartaglobe.id/infrastructu...ourism-sector/
              3. https://www.thejakartapost.com/amp/n...omic-zone.html
              4. https://www.pwc.com/id/en/media-cent...alika-sez.html
              5. https://www.pwc.com/id/en/media-cent...mandalika.html
              6. https://www.pwc.com/id/en/media-cent...nvestment.html

That's okay if you are not confident with this fantastic opporrunity. I believe that Investor works to protect and grow their wealth, and secure a prosperous future.

Regards,
              Mr. Rious

Comment

Dear centurion, I know you have what it takes to become a savvy investor.

With legal documents and forms that verify your ownership, you can do report him to support your rights to the land.

Regards,
                Mr. Rious

Comment

Nominee agreement is illegal in Indonesia , personally I dont like lombok ,poor infrastructure and facilities .

Comment

Interested foreign "buyers" , be informed that by Law Indonesia does not allow foreigners to have full ownership of Indonesian land .

a) Restricted ownership (what the seller says : "long term government or private lease for security") has many limitations and is not that secure . For example , you need to hold residency permit (KITAS or KITAP) all the time , which is not easy to do unless you marry an Indonesian , are 55/older , or you invest at least Rp1 billion in an Indonesian PMA company (if you lose the KITAS or KITAP you must transfer the property to another person within 1 year) . To know all the limitations you better at least read : Regulation PP no.40 Tahun 1996 , Regulation "PP no.103 Tahun 2015 , and Regulation PerMen no.13 Tahun 2016 . And better monitor the Regulation's issuance , because it may come a new Regulation with more restrictions that you need to know .

b) Buying in your Indonesian spouse's name is also risky if you divorce , for example . I personally did that and ended losing 100% of "my" property to my ex-wife . Besides you can only do that if you have a prenup/separated wealth or go to the Justice Court to be able to make a posnup/separated wealth (some people think you don't need to go to Court) .

c) Buying in a completely strange person's name is the worst option (and it may even be considered illegal) .
                    Last edited by marcus; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Personally ,I dont like lombok ,the beaches are good , but it is a noisy place ,2000 mosques , poor infrastructure and facilities .

Comment

The land currently has an Indonesian Director of my business on the freehold title but we highly recommend and can help (alongside transaction documents) a purchaser convert this into a long term government or private lease for security. Also If you need an independent lawyer, we can refer separate foreigner lawyer.
                        Dear tel522 and marcus,

With all due respect, please read my post carefully. Hopefully you both understand every single word.

I'm not recommending any foreigners into a nominee agreement and, in fact, are recommending they convert to a long term leasehold and that future for Lombok is strong with MotoGP being announced in November to come in 2021 and commercial investors have committed more than US$1.7b to Mandalika project very close.

The decision is yours. Whatever you decide will be the right decision for you. The Island of 1,000 mosques recognizes Islam’s message of peace and Indonesia’s rich religious heritage. It's all about cultural and religious diversity. While a savvy investor sees economic growth opportunities.

If you want to find out more info regarding to these plots of land, you can contact me direct.

Regards,
                        ​​​​​​Mr. Rious

Comment

Sorry my friend , I dont wish to be disturbed at 3 am / 4/ 5 am etc while sleeping , I think you waste your time on here .

Comment

Thank you for your advice, tel522. But I'm enjoying my time on this forum, and it's not wasting time I guess.

Regards,
                            Mr. Rious

Comment

Working...
                            X