Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental Full Furnished Park Royale, Gatot Subroto

Apartment Name: Park Royale
    Address: Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 35-39 Bendungan Hilir, Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta

Tower: 3
    Level: 13
    View: City
    Size: 62 sqm
    Bedroom: 1
    Bathroom: 1

Condition: Fully furnished (Wardrobes, Fridge, Water dispenser, Stove top, Microwave, Washing Machine, 1 LED TV, 1 LCD TV, Bench, Bed, Sofa, Coffee Table, Dining table, 2 air conditions (one in living room, one in master bedroom), Clean interior design and decoration)

Facility: Very strategic location (just 5 minutes away from Sudirman/Thamin area, Swimming pool, Children pool, Children playground, Fitness center, Multi function room, Cozy lobby, Basement parking, 24 hours security, Parking and unit, Laundry)

Rent Charge: IDR 11,000,000 /month. I am looking for one year lease minimum. Please do not hesitate to call/sms me below for further information.

Below are the pics of the unit. I also have included the panaroma view of the unit including the view from the master bedroom.

Due to the complexity to upload the photos, please feel free to send me an email and I will forward the photos by email. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X