Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Rent Furnished 2+1 Br Apartment, south jakarta

Hi there friends,

My name is Mario, i'd like to let you know that there's brand new fully furnished apartment for rent in south jakarta, its located at Jalan Kyai Muhammad Syafii Hadzami, RT. 09 / RW. 06, Kebayoran Lama Utara, Kebayoran Lama, RT.3/RW.5, Kby. Lama Utara, Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12240. The building called 1 park avenue.

There is 4 towers there, and a lot of facility to enjoy such as swimming pool, gym room, cinema room, play room for your kids, and many more.

The one is ready to be rented is owned by one of my friend, located at Queen Tower, below 15th floor, and have a city view.

Around 146m2 for the size, it has 2+1 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 maid bedroom, 1 maid bathroom, fully furnished. It will be cost around $2800/ month but its really negotiable. Rental period minimum is for 1 year, and payment terms would be 1 year in advance.

It is close by with CBD Senopati, Slipi, TB simatupang. For the mall, you may visit Gandaria CIty with only walking around.

I'll post some pics here, if you want more pic just contact me.

Further more, if there's anything to ask you can contact me thru email: [email protected] or phone: 081285959495.

Looking forward to meet up with you guys,
    Thanks
Working...
X